Some latest news on the Big Auction night which will be held at the Lord Combermere on Tuesday 17th December with all proceeds going to the wonderful work of The Donna Louise Hospice Trust for Children.
There are many fine lots on offer with Auctioneer Des Mullock with his trusty gavel.
One of the lots is this very superb Festive Hamper, the contents of which are all presented in a wicker hamper. They are:
Port , sherry, rose wine, chutney, olives, dates, savoury nibbles, ham, salmon, butter, festive chocolates, dominoes, the making of a trifle, soft drinks, sauce, crackers, mince pies and a Christmas cake. Cheese biscuits and three small cheese truckles, Washing up liquid and a dish cloth and probably a bit more buried in the bottom of the basket.
Auction Lots on Offer
- 1. Superb Bouquet of Fresh Flowers by Sam Burdon at The Flower Divas of Audlem
- 2. Voucher at the Famous Beauty Salon TPL of Nantwich for cut & finish
- 3 Large Framed print of Stirling Moss at Monaco in those superb Historic Racing Cars – the perfect Christmas present to those who love the thrill of British Racing at its finest.
- 4. Dinner for 2 at the Lord Combermere
- 5. A Long weekend in the magnificent and beautifully furnished Welsh Country House. Sleeps up to 12. With close access to the beach and set in its own large private grounds, this superb house is a true delight to see. Value well in excess of £800.
- 6. Huge Fresh Fruit Basket by Ian & Ann Jones of Hankelow
- 7. A full CAR VALET- inside and out plus full Winter Protection By Matt Bonell of Premier Auto Detailing. Value £120
- 8. Christmas Hamper – see details above.
- 9. Afternoon Tea for 4 at the White Lion, Hankelow
- 10. Voucher for a party of 10 aboard the Audlem Lass
- 11. The Goodwood Revival Weekend. This unique event on 12-14th September 2014 is a magical step back in time to the glamorous world of motor racing of the fifties and sixties. Whether a petrol head or not, this fabulous event is the worlds foremost theatre of motoring and historic aircraft displays where period fashion is as important as the celebrities and F1 stars who race multi million pound cars within an inch of their lives on the track while Spitfires and Mustangs re-enact dogfights in the sky. Wonderful stuff!
I can take any telephone bids on my line 07813 820157 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Auction last year raised the superb sum of about £3000.
The Auction gets under way at circa 8.45pm
This article is from our news archive. As a result pictures or videos originally associated with it may have been removed and some of the content may no longer be accurate or relevant.