The Integrated Transport Service which serves both Cheshire East and Cheshire West and Chester Council is currently reviewing bus passenger transport services – notably the timetables for buses serving Audlem which include routes 61 and 73. On 1st July, the Parish Council will be responding on your behalf to questions they have raised about our bus services. If the Parish Council is to make a useful contribution to the review, we need YOU to tell us about your requirements. For instance:
- Are the current bus routes, stops and timetables convenient?
- Do you need a regular service?
- Would it be better to ring up and book your journey at a time to suit yourself?
- Would a door to door service be better?
- Does Audlem need additional community transport services?
- Are you aware of good services/new ideas offered in other areas?
- Are you reluctant to use bus services and, if so, what would encourage you to try them?
- Have you any other suggestions?
We need to take account of your views before we respond, so if you have any comments or suggestions to make then please contact Jean White, Clerk to Audlem Parish council by phone on 01948 871383, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post at Rosecroft, Dodds Green Lane, Burleydam, SY13 4AT before Wednesday 26th June.
This article is from our news archive. As a result pictures or videos originally associated with it may have been removed and some of the content may no longer be accurate or relevant.