Buerton Parish Council
Vacancy for a Parish Councillor
Buerton Parish Council has a vacancy for a Councillor and would like to invite applications from interested individuals who would like the opportunity to contribute to local matters and who possess the following qualities:
- A good local knowledge with an interest in Parish business and understanding of local and community affairs.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to contribute constructively to Parishbusiness whilst respecting the opinions of others and Council decisions.
- Ability to work closely with other Councillors and staff whilst maintaining a goodworking relationship.
- Able to understand and adhere to Parish Council procedures and protocols.
- Willingness to represent the Parish impartially and fairly and not be influenced byothers or seek benefits for yourself or associates.
Applications in writing to the Parish Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 15 July 2022