ADAPT stall 10am to 12noon Saturdays at entrance to The Lord Combermere
our aim is to encourage growing your own fruit and veg and to try different varieties
We will be selling:
- The usual selection of eggs, Leeks, Rhubarb, Last of the Lily of the Valley flowers.
- Plants include Nasturtiums, French Marigolds, Mimulus, Summer green broccoli, lobelia,Brussels Sprout plants.
- Tomato plants-Gardeners delight, (a smaller fruit) and a few patio ones (Garden Pearl).
- May be some broccoli plants too.
- Celeriac plants, possibly squash or similar.
- Sweet pea plants hardened off.
This article is from our news archive. As a result pictures or videos originally associated with it may have been removed and some of the content may no longer be accurate or relevant.