The 4th Annual Chilli Festival at the:
Dorothy Clive Garden
Sunday 20th September from 10am to 5.30pm
Join us for a fun and fiery family day out at our 4th annual Chilli Festival. Shop at our Chilli Market where you can find unusual chilli plants, tasty chilli jams, quirky chilli gifts, artisan chilli breads and many other chilli related products; taste delicious chilli themed food and street food in our garden tearoom.
- Enjoy a fun Chilli Trail around our 12 acre hill-side garden where children can have their faces painted and also explore our network of twisty paths through our woodland quarry.
- Enter our Best Chilli Sauce Contest open to both amateurs and professionals – judged by British Bake Off Show Finalist Brendan Lynch and sponsored by Seasoned Cookery School .
- Learn about chillies & other foods in our chilli-inspired food lecture theatre with special chilli baking demo from Brendan Lynch and 'Prosecco & spice' lecture from Julia at Just Perfect Wines
- Challenge yourself in a Chilli Eating Contest for both Adults and for Children & win a fantastic prize;
- Get a taste of the upcoming Olympic Games in Rio with our Live Brazilian Dance Display from Art Brasil,
- Listen to live music from Synergy , Heidi Browne and the Penkhull Ukulele Band;
- Watch Live Bhangra Dancers and enjoy cool cocktails in our Cocktail Bar!
Admission is £5.00 per person, children between 5-7 are admitted at £2.00, and 0-4's go free. There is no pre-booking, just make sure you turn up on the day.
For directions or any further information about the event, click here or for the Dorothy Clive garden website, click here.
This article is from our news archive. As a result pictures or videos originally associated with it may have been removed and some of the content may no longer be accurate or relevant.