This week's newsletter reveals how the lessons in mathematics develop through the school year on year.
- Amethyst class explored how numbers can be made of 1s and, from this, began to investigate the composition of 3 and 4, e.g. seeing that 3 can be composed of 1 and 2..
- Sapphireclass learning how to split number five in different ways using a Rekenrek.
- Pearlclass have completed our second week of the Mastering Programme and made 10 on Rekenreks in maths. We havealso developed our knowledge of tens and ones in two-digit numbers.
- Amberclass have continued our learning of Place Value
- Rubyclass have been focusing on Roman numerals. They have joined in a song to help them remember the basics.
You can read Mr Perry's full report by clicking on the link below the picture.