The Third RNLI Festival at Overwater marina gets underway this evening from 6.00pm and then continues through Sunday from 10.30am.
It's Free Entry. £5 Weekend Parking Pass Donation which includes a Free Souvenir Programme. Please help to celebrate the fantastic work of the RNLI and help them raise lots more money.
You can click on the poster to the right to see more details.
On Saturday evening there's:
- a BBQ by Oxtail & Trotter 6.00 – 9.00pm
- 6.00pm: Cowboy Fun with Lincoln County Regulators
- 7.00pm: Performance from Fraser School of Irish Dance
- 7.30pm: Musical entertainment by by Callum Wright.
- 8.30pm: Popular music from the decades with California Blue and dancing till late.
- Police divers
- Saturn historic narrow boat
- Boat Finder buying service
- BCBM boat share advice
- Cheshire Car narrow boat handling sessions
- Cowboy Camp
- Stapeley Angling Free Course Fishing
- Farm tractor Trailer and Pony rides
- Falconry Display
- Dog Agility
- Audlem CycleSport Junior Cycling Skills
- RNLI bar
- Tombola and Raffle prizes
- Craft Tent
- and lots more.
Programmed events on Sunday include:
- 10.30am: Cowboy Fun with Lincoln County Regulators
- 11.30: Raft Race followed by water rescue demonstrations
- 1.30pm: Tug of War
- 2.00pm: Dog Show hosted by Leonard Brothers Veterinary Centre
- 4.00: More Cowboy Fun with Lincoln County Regulators
This article is from our news archive. As a result pictures or videos originally associated with it may have been removed and some of the content may no longer be accurate or relevant.