During my campaign to be elected Commissioner I received positive feedback on my plans for policing in Cheshire. However, I know I will not have been able to speak to all of you and as your Commissioner I want to know what you think.
I have outlined my five priorities:
1. Everyone should feel safe in their home and community
2. Victims are at the heart of our work
3. Defending frontline policing is vital
4. We will revive community policing
5. We must protect vulnerable people
All the areas below present challenges for policing. I want to know what you think should be prioritised in Cheshire.
You can open the on-line survey by clicking here and completing the survey and giving your priorities.
This article is from our news archive. As a result pictures or videos originally associated with it may have been removed and some of the content may no longer be accurate or relevant.