On Wednesday 17th October at 7.30pm, it's the ADAS (Audlem District Amenities Society) Annual General Meeting at St James' School. The meeting will last about 40 minutes and then there will be wine and nibbles for everyone to enjoy as well as a convivial chat.
This will be Ralph Warburton's last AGM as chairman as he steps down from this 3-year term of office as required by the ADAS rules of its constitution. He and the ADAS committee hope you can make it to the meeting.
The meeting concludes with the presentation of the Best Kept Garden Awards by David Latchford. The Agenda is :
2. Minutes of the last AGM – October 2006 by Ann Wollaston- secretary
3. Chairman's report for 2007by Ralph Warburton
4. Presentation of the Income & Expenditure accounts:
ADAS main account by Michelle Perkin – treasurer
ADAS Medical & Nursing Trust account by David Latchford
ADAS Trust account by Michelle Perkin – treasurer
5. Appointment of Honorary Auditor
6. Election of Officers – Chairman; Vice Chairman; Treasurer; Secretary and Committee members
7. Presentation of Best Kept Garden Awards by David Latchford .
This article is from our news archive. As a result pictures or videos originally associated with it may have been removed and some of the content may no longer be accurate or relevant.
AudlemOnline is powered by our active community.
Please send us your news and views using the button below: