The flu clinics are now available so please book an appointment if you are eligible for a NHS vaccination – we have clinics on Saturday 25.9.2021 and Saturday 2.10.2021 and there will be more to follow.
Those eligible this year are people who fall into any of these categories
Aged 50 or over
This year we will be running our clinics following COVID guidelines in a healthcare setting. So please make sure you follow the guidance below:
1) You MUST have a booked appointment and attend at the correct time
2) The entrance will be via the rear of the practice, with a socially distanced queue along the practice drive. The front door will be exit only.
3) Please be prepared for the weather as it will take us considerably longer to prepare and give each vaccination.
4) If the queue extends to the car park, please wait in your car or safely distant from others until it goes down.
5) Please only attend with someone else if they are also eligible for a flu vaccination and from the same household
6) Please wear a facemask in the queue and for your vaccination
7) Please wear clothes that make it easy for you to expose your arm up to the shoulder for the vaccination
8) DO NOT ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT IF YOU OR ANY MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAS COVID SYMPTOMS OR IF YOUR ARE HAVING TO SELF ISOLATE
Please book your appointment as soon as possible by calling our Reception team on 01270 811440.
Please note we are not yet in a position to offer COVID booster vaccinations as we are waiting for further information from NHS England. If the COVID boosters are delivered in time for our clinics we will aim to give both vaccinations at the same time, however we may have to call patients separately for this slightly later in the year.
Dr Leftwick, Dr Verso and Dr Holden