Mid Cheshire Barn Owl Conservation Group
The stated aims of their website (click www.cheshirebarnowls.co.uk ) are to:
- Highlight the problems facing barn owls.
- These are many, they are highlighted in the "Survival" section.
Describe this unique owl.
- The identifying features and special adaptions possessed by the barn owl are described in the "Barn Owls" section.
Show what we are doing.
- We are proud to say quite a lot. Much of what we are doing can be discovered in the "About Us" section. We also have some other projects running, in particular a radio tracking project which we are reporting in the "Tracking Project" section.
Encourage others to help too.
- Just about everyone can do something,
- farmers and landowners can provide homes and habitat,
- everyone that sees a barn owl (dead or alive) can let us know so that we can keep accurate records,
- get involved with our group, become a member or just make a donation.
Provide a discussion area for matters related to the barn owl.
- Communication and information sharing is good, it promotes better understanding, new ideas and liaison between all interested in barn owl conservation.
The latest newsletter for Cheshire is attached