By Audlem Webteam - 31st August 2012 7:02am
As of this week, the Post Office in Stafford Street is selling tickets and cards for the National Lottery.
All the different varieties of games will be available over the counter
- Lotto — the original £1 a time "fill-in-a-card" game.
- Plus 5 — for an extra £1 puts your Lotto numbers into a further five draws during the week.
- Euro millions — enters the numbers into a Europe wide draw which gives the biggest jackpots.
- Thunderball — fixed top prize of £500,000 for a £1 entry.
- Pick and match — can give bigger prizes by matching specific numbers.
- Scratch cards — instant wins on cards of several different kinds.
The Post Office can pay out instantly on winning tickets up to certain limits.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Audlem Parish Council would like to introduce residents to three new Councillors that have join over the past few months. Suzie Warren, Patricia Salt and George McLaren-Brown have all come on board to work with the Parish Council helping influence important decisions affecting the village and delivering benefits to the community.New CouncillorsSuzie Warren returns to Parish Council after a...
Council warns of crackdown on developers who flout rulesCheshire East Council is warning developers to stick to their promises when it comes to planning conditions — or face a crackdown to halt developments.Councillor Toni Fox, the authority's cabinet member for planning, said tough enforcement action will be taken if developers continue to flout agreements and treat planning conditions...
This class has been running for many years, but has not featured on AudlemOnline before nowTuesday mornings 9,30 to 10.15amIn the Audlem Scout & Guide Hall on Cheshire Street.Supple Strength (a blend of Yoga/Pilates style exercise)Suitable for all levels of fitness. This is a mat-based class with a focus on Stretching, Toning and Abdominal Exercise.Contact Claire Sherbourne 07952...
Saturday 12th Oct
Scout & Guide Hall
Scout & Guide Hall