By Audlem Webteam - 31st August 2012 7:02am
As of this week, the Post Office in Stafford Street is selling tickets and cards for the National Lottery.
All the different varieties of games will be available over the counter
- Lotto — the original £1 a time "fill-in-a-card" game.
- Plus 5 — for an extra £1 puts your Lotto numbers into a further five draws during the week.
- Euro millions — enters the numbers into a Europe wide draw which gives the biggest jackpots.
- Thunderball — fixed top prize of £500,000 for a £1 entry.
- Pick and match — can give bigger prizes by matching specific numbers.
- Scratch cards — instant wins on cards of several different kinds.
The Post Office can pay out instantly on winning tickets up to certain limits.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Following on from the award given to me in the Queens birthday honours list last year, I received an invite to the first Royal Garden Party of this season. As my guests I took my two elder granddaughters, Willow and Honesty, who both live in London now as that is where they study and work. My son, Jonathan, father to the girls, dropped us off at the main gates. We walked in presenting our...
Message from Clare Lovatt, One Year on.As many people in Audlem will be aware, it is almost One Year since I tragically lost my Husband, Adam Lovatt.When Adam died everything changed, I lost my Husband, my future and everything we had planned when we moved to Audlem. Consequently, I have had to make some very difficult decisions.'The Deli' and our house should have been our forever...
Gilbert & Sullivan invite you...Tomorrow Saturday 18 May 2019!Audlem Voices, with visiting soloists Jane Johnson, Pamela Clarke, Philip Cartwright and Kevin Whitfield, will assemble in St James' Church at 7.30pm to delight and entertain you with a selection of fun and frolicsome, frantic and fiery, sometimes fatuous but always fantastic pieces from famous works by W S Gilbert and Arthur...
Scout and Guide Hall
Aston Methodist Hall