By Anne Burrows - 11th May 2012 7:11am
t.a.v.a. has once again had fantastic feedback from its latest show — the internationally renowned magicians 'Morgan and West'.
They certainly lived up to expectations. And just as they sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe, it was great to see them selling out in Audlem.
Feedback from children:
- "Awesome magic show by Morgan and West!! Best I've been too!!" Dan age 15
- " It was excellent, best show I've seen." Thomas age 9
- "They're the best magicians I've seen, they were really funny and I would love to see them again. The last trick was the best. It's the best show I've been to." Hannah age 9
- "Great magic. I have no idea how they did some of their magic." Georgia age 11
- "Fantastic, fabadabydozie and awesome." Raif age 9
- "Brilliant." Shea
- "It was brilliant. I could not work out the last bit."
And from the grown ups:
- "Both my children said it was the best show they'd been to. Pretty good rating considering we've been to see The Lion King in London!!!"
- "Great to bring this to the village."
- "Excellent evening."
- "A fabulous evening."
- "The great work that Tava does in bringing unusual and excellent entertainment to Audlem"
- "Very, very clever indeed."
- "I've never seen live magic before. Fascinating experience."
- "Wonderful evening had by all."
- "Great to have cultural experience on our doorstep."
Would you like to go on our t.a.v.a. mailing list? email@example.com
Do contact us. We are Julia Teale, Julia Turner, Sally-Ann Spooner, Janet Warrington, Martin Keighley and Anne Burrows.
To follow us on Facebook and see photos of our events:
For more information about other rural touring events in Cheshire: www.cheshireruraltouringarts.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
As most of you will know by now, there will be no firework display or bonfire this year on November the 5th.But.We are seeking to have the traditional New Years Eve welcome, with the muffled bells of our magnificent St James church ringing out the old year and then, as the clock strikes out the 12th hour of the night, the wonderful firework display over the Square and the new year, 2020...
Lyceum Square 21 November to 1st DecemberStunning artwork set to light up Cheshire EastWave-Field, a world-famous interactive art installation in the form of illuminated music generating seesaws, is embarking on a tour of the north of England, from October to December.Cheshire East will host it in Lyceum Square, in Crewe, from 21 November until 1 December. This is a free event that will be...
Micheline Stockton sent the following message via www.audlem.org :My son is doing a project at school about school life in the past and needs to interview someone for it. We now live in the Old School on Cheshire Street and he would love to interview someone who went to school here. If anyone would be happy to be interviewed by Barney (age 6), could they get in touch through Audlem...
Monday 21st Oct
Sunday 20th Oct
Meet at the Bridge Inn
Scout and Guide Hall