By Anne Burrows - 11th May 2012 7:11am
t.a.v.a. has once again had fantastic feedback from its latest show — the internationally renowned magicians 'Morgan and West'.
They certainly lived up to expectations. And just as they sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe, it was great to see them selling out in Audlem.
Feedback from children:
- "Awesome magic show by Morgan and West!! Best I've been too!!" Dan age 15
- " It was excellent, best show I've seen." Thomas age 9
- "They're the best magicians I've seen, they were really funny and I would love to see them again. The last trick was the best. It's the best show I've been to." Hannah age 9
- "Great magic. I have no idea how they did some of their magic." Georgia age 11
- "Fantastic, fabadabydozie and awesome." Raif age 9
- "Brilliant." Shea
- "It was brilliant. I could not work out the last bit."
And from the grown ups:
- "Both my children said it was the best show they'd been to. Pretty good rating considering we've been to see The Lion King in London!!!"
- "Great to bring this to the village."
- "Excellent evening."
- "A fabulous evening."
- "The great work that Tava does in bringing unusual and excellent entertainment to Audlem"
- "Very, very clever indeed."
- "I've never seen live magic before. Fascinating experience."
- "Wonderful evening had by all."
- "Great to have cultural experience on our doorstep."
Would you like to go on our t.a.v.a. mailing list? email@example.com
Do contact us. We are Julia Teale, Julia Turner, Sally-Ann Spooner, Janet Warrington, Martin Keighley and Anne Burrows.
To follow us on Facebook and see photos of our events:
For more information about other rural touring events in Cheshire: www.cheshireruraltouringarts.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Accessing Information and Advice Citizens Advice Cheshire East have suspended face-to-face advice services across all sites and services for the foreseeable future due to the coronavirus outbreak. However we are still open and ready to deliver information and advice in other ways:There are a number of ways people can continue to get advice during this time.Citizens Advice Cheshire East...
As you would expect, our local community is trying its best to help ensure that those people most affected by the coronavirus emergency, because of the need to self-isolate, have access to food. The Lord Combermere and ADCA are now working closely together on this, alongside Audlem Coop.Lord CombermereWith immediate effect, the Lord Combermere, as well as offering their excellent take-away...
First and foremost we hope that all of our patients are safe and well in isolation. We would like to reassure you all that we are still open and here to care for you whatever the next few weeks and months have in store for us all. We hope you will understand if it is harder to get through to us, or when things take longer than usual, and of course we have had to make some changes to how we do...
Methodist Meeting Rooms
Public Hall Annexe
Scout and Guide Hall