By Anne Burrows - 11th May 2012 7:11am
t.a.v.a. has once again had fantastic feedback from its latest show — the internationally renowned magicians 'Morgan and West'.
They certainly lived up to expectations. And just as they sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe, it was great to see them selling out in Audlem.
Feedback from children:
- "Awesome magic show by Morgan and West!! Best I've been too!!" Dan age 15
- " It was excellent, best show I've seen." Thomas age 9
- "They're the best magicians I've seen, they were really funny and I would love to see them again. The last trick was the best. It's the best show I've been to." Hannah age 9
- "Great magic. I have no idea how they did some of their magic." Georgia age 11
- "Fantastic, fabadabydozie and awesome." Raif age 9
- "Brilliant." Shea
- "It was brilliant. I could not work out the last bit."
And from the grown ups:
- "Both my children said it was the best show they'd been to. Pretty good rating considering we've been to see The Lion King in London!!!"
- "Great to bring this to the village."
- "Excellent evening."
- "A fabulous evening."
- "The great work that Tava does in bringing unusual and excellent entertainment to Audlem"
- "Very, very clever indeed."
- "I've never seen live magic before. Fascinating experience."
- "Wonderful evening had by all."
- "Great to have cultural experience on our doorstep."
Would you like to go on our t.a.v.a. mailing list? email@example.com
Do contact us. We are Julia Teale, Julia Turner, Sally-Ann Spooner, Janet Warrington, Martin Keighley and Anne Burrows.
To follow us on Facebook and see photos of our events:
For more information about other rural touring events in Cheshire: www.cheshireruraltouringarts.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
For many years people have walked via the farm drive and generally always been polite and courteous but over the last couple of weeks we have had incidents of (on these occasions) gentlemen (I use the term loosely) that have been trespassing and allowing their dogs to run freely on private land used to feed livestock. Not only is this a danger to yourself for example, you may be somewhere that...
Canal bridge 79 No Access? No problem!Responsible law abiding citizens on foot who want to follow the path to Coole Lane or to the Old Stables from the towpath just below lock 15 are faced with a notice "Private Drive No Access ".Have no fear. This does not apply to you. The path is a continuation of Audlem public footpath No. 9 and leaves the canal at the gate by the bridge...
July 23rdThe funeral of John Marsden will take place at 11.30am on Tuesday, July 23rd in St James' Church, Audlem.John was a Church warden in Audlem some years...
Friday 19th Jul
Thursday 18th Jul
Scout & Guide Hall
Scout and Guide Hall