By Anne Burrows - 11th May 2012 7:11am
t.a.v.a. has once again had fantastic feedback from its latest show — the internationally renowned magicians 'Morgan and West'.
They certainly lived up to expectations. And just as they sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe, it was great to see them selling out in Audlem.
Feedback from children:
- "Awesome magic show by Morgan and West!! Best I've been too!!" Dan age 15
- " It was excellent, best show I've seen." Thomas age 9
- "They're the best magicians I've seen, they were really funny and I would love to see them again. The last trick was the best. It's the best show I've been to." Hannah age 9
- "Great magic. I have no idea how they did some of their magic." Georgia age 11
- "Fantastic, fabadabydozie and awesome." Raif age 9
- "Brilliant." Shea
- "It was brilliant. I could not work out the last bit."
And from the grown ups:
- "Both my children said it was the best show they'd been to. Pretty good rating considering we've been to see The Lion King in London!!!"
- "Great to bring this to the village."
- "Excellent evening."
- "A fabulous evening."
- "The great work that Tava does in bringing unusual and excellent entertainment to Audlem"
- "Very, very clever indeed."
- "I've never seen live magic before. Fascinating experience."
- "Wonderful evening had by all."
- "Great to have cultural experience on our doorstep."
Would you like to go on our t.a.v.a. mailing list? email@example.com
Do contact us. We are Julia Teale, Julia Turner, Sally-Ann Spooner, Janet Warrington, Martin Keighley and Anne Burrows.
To follow us on Facebook and see photos of our events:
For more information about other rural touring events in Cheshire: www.cheshireruraltouringarts.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Following on from the award given to me in the Queens birthday honours list last year, I received an invite to the first Royal Garden Party of this season. As my guests I took my two elder granddaughters, Willow and Honesty, who both live in London now as that is where they study and work. My son, Jonathan, father to the girls, dropped us off at the main gates. We walked in presenting our...
Message from Clare Lovatt, One Year on.As many people in Audlem will be aware, it is almost One Year since I tragically lost my Husband, Adam Lovatt.When Adam died everything changed, I lost my Husband, my future and everything we had planned when we moved to Audlem. Consequently, I have had to make some very difficult decisions.'The Deli' and our house should have been our forever...
Gilbert & Sullivan invite you...Tomorrow Saturday 18 May 2019!Audlem Voices, with visiting soloists Jane Johnson, Pamela Clarke, Philip Cartwright and Kevin Whitfield, will assemble in St James' Church at 7.30pm to delight and entertain you with a selection of fun and frolicsome, frantic and fiery, sometimes fatuous but always fantastic pieces from famous works by W S Gilbert and Arthur...
Monday 20th May
Audlem Methodist Church
Audlem Town Hall