By Pam Seddon - 5th June 2009 12:57pm
The Integrated Transport Service which serves both Cheshire East and Cheshire West and Chester Council is currently reviewing bus passenger transport services — notably the timetables for buses serving Audlem which include routes 61 and 73. On 1st July, the Parish Council will be responding on your behalf to questions they have raised about our bus services. If the Parish Council is to make a useful contribution to the review, we need YOU to tell us about your requirements. For instance:
- Are the current bus routes, stops and timetables convenient?
- Do you need a regular service?
- Would it be better to ring up and book your journey at a time to suit yourself?
- Would a door to door service be better?
- Does Audlem need additional community transport services?
- Are you aware of good services/new ideas offered in other areas?
- Are you reluctant to use bus services and, if so, what would encourage you to try them?
- Have you any other suggestions?
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Update: Helen Cartwright sent us this good news on Dime the Lost Dog."I'm delighted to tell you that she was found yesterday, safe and sound having run all the way to Wybunbury!Many thanks for your helpKind regardsHelen Wainwright"Lost: Mainly Black, Some White On Face And Chest And White Tip On Her Tail Border Collie Female.Her name is DimeLost somewhere between the...
Allan and Jo Brown — Pillars of our CommunityAs I sit here with my glass of wine — alcohol is necessary because no great story ever began with someone eating a salad — I contemplate the fact that great pubs don't happen by accident. Some clever people have made them happen, through their choice of staff, drinks, decor, furnishings and, more importantly, by stamping their personalities on...
Information from Cheshire East Proposed Traffic Management ReportFriday February 28thLonghill Lane will be closed "near Audlem Cricket Club and Windmill Lane" from 9.30am to 3.30pm.This is to allow the erection of Horse Warning...
Wednesday 26th Feb
Tuesday 25th Feb
Methodist Meeting Rooms
Audlem Methodist Church
Scout & Guide Hall