By Reub Palin - 29th February 2012 7:03am
Tomorrow evening, Thursday 1st March, the Lord Combermere in association with Reubadub Promotions are extremely proud to present one of the best performers in the area, Mr George Borowski.
George is a well known figure in the music world and when Dire Straits sang 'Guitar George he knows all the chords', this is the Guitar George they sang of.
George plays and sings with an infectious smile and his delivery is that of a man who loves his work, and an absolute gentleman in the music industry.
- "I have never seen a rock 'n roll performer so completely connected with what he was doing on stage" Frank Black — Pixies
- "George has an uncanny ability to straddle the divide and deliver a message to all camps" Terry Christian — DJ
- "One of the most gifted singer/songwriters and natural performers I have ever seen" Mick Middles — Music Journalist/Writer
- "A unique singer-songwriter with a righteous howl — George is one of the reasons I became a musician" Jimi Goodwin — Doves
- "It's been a privilege for me to have known and worked with George Borowski for the last ten years" Norman Blake — Teenage Fanclub
Local Favourites Darren Poyzer and Roydan Styles have classed George as an inspiration to themselves and people from far and wide are keen to travel to The capital of the Crewe and Nantwich Music Scene to see Georges debut show.
So, if they are keen to do so, then so should the people of Audlem — come out, have a drink and see what is set to be the highlight of the TLC nights.
As always it's free entry and support will start at 9.00pm.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Cheshire East invites public comment on the next phase of the Local PlanThe draft site allocations and development policies document (SADPD), which forms the second part of the council's Local Plan, once finalised, will complete the approved framework for housing, employment and other key infrastructure up to 2030.The document sets out detailed planning policies to guide decisions on...
Pete originally submitted this article to a national newspaper, but realising that he will reach a more appreciative, intelligent and responsible readership through AudlemOnline, he has allowed us to publish it here.Professor Frances Corner OBE, head of London college of Fashion and reputedly a vegan, has, upon taking up her new post at Goldsmiths, taken the decision to ban the consumption of...
Voyage Maison BertieThis amazing handmade wooden dog sculpture, Bertie, is simply stunning and would look prefect on top of a side board or a beautiful Chester set, handmade from rattan twigs.Bertie stands firm on a heavy base. H50 X L58 X W32 cm, made from Willow and Rattan.He has been waiting at Eleventh Hour for a new home, and to make way for new stock we are now offering him to you...
Friday 23rd Aug
Lord Combermere Car Park
Methodist Church Hall