By Janis Warburton - 5th June 2013 6:03am
It's Back to school after the half term hols.....Boo.....BUT.....Summer is Finally with us...Whooppeeee!
It's Kids' Zone at Jinja Bakes this Friday 7th June ... The sun is shining, the garden is open, the vibe is good and everything is cool! Be sure to get your kids booked in and get the weekend off to a great start!
Friday night fun will continue as a regular, twice-monthly event....so, check your diaries and plan your Friday nights around our Strictly No Adults Kids Zone!
It's fantastic to see so many happy returning faces and lots of new ones too! We open at 5:30pm and finish by 7:30pm, play cool music, have free WiFi available and a special menu consisting of Hot Dogs, chilli Hot Dogs, Fries, Sodas, Shakes and Ice Cream!
It's a great place to hang out, meet friends, chat, play with one's iDevice.
- Priority is given to kids aged 8-12 years old. Booking is recommended.
- £7 per child, this includes a Hot Dog or Chilli Dog, Fries, Drink & Ice Cream. Extras are available if needed.
- Adults must drop and collect the same kids please. Children are not allowed to leave the Café without their grown up!
- To book your place or for more information, call us on 01270 811584 or drop in — we'd love to see you.
- Management reserve the right to monitor the amount of sugar consumed.
We are right opposite The Lord Combermere....is it worth going home for 2 hours?
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
DaveMThe first picture at Lock 11 declares the canal closed. The second below Adderley Locks shows why — Two big dams in place so a culvert can be repaired.Jean StainthorpeThe Turnpike field is under a significant amount of water again, but Grey's Bridge should stay put this time after the repair work undertaken by cheshire East.Christopher...
New speed watch schemeThe Parish Council were approached by our Police Community Support Officer to purchase a speed gun for £120 and have agreed to support a new speed watch scheme run by residents in the village. Volunteers will record the number plate and vehicle registration of offenders and give these to the police. We are trialling the scheme for 6 months in a bid to reduce...
We've found a small black dog on Paddock Lane, collar but no tags.It has run off over the field — hopefully it finds it's way...
Sunday 16th Feb
Saturday 15th Feb
Scout and Guide Hall