By Ian & Liz Haughey - 30th April 2012 7:05am
As Audlem awakes to the summer season and the excitement of a full programme of events for the summer months, the Fat Pigeon spreads its wings, shakes its head and settles down again, ready to welcome regular friends and visitors to the nest in Cheshire Street.
The family venture is now in it's 3rd year, and our handy little health food shop right in the middle of Audlem now has Enya's Book Shop, recycled fashions and gifts from Make do Make better, the Vintage Clothing store and a wide range of ethically sourced gifts.
Over the coming weekends you will often find Hoc's Fat Pigeon taking part in the myriad of events, especially the now famous Fringe Event during the Audlem Music and Arts Festival from 31st May — 5th June.
Hoc's Fat Pigeon is located in one of Audlem's most distinctive buildings in Cheshire Street, selling quality and exclusive products. Hoc's Fat Pigeon supplies Organic, Fairtrade, gluten free, vegan, Sugar added and environmental products:
- Basics: Beans and Pulses and Grains
- Dried Fruits Nuts and Seeds
- Flours, Flakes and Brans and more.
- Pasta, rice and ranges of handmade and exclusive sauces
- A great range of herbs & spices
- Coffees, Teas, hot chocolates from exclusive brands and snacky items
- Manuka Honey and Supplements
- Non-food items such as environmentally Household cleaning products etc.
- Our Breads are from local baker Snapes (you can pre-order for Saturday collection): Cakes; biscuits and chutneys locally from Jude: local honeys: eggs (Duck & Hen, all from the local area).
We hope you will find us friendly and willing to serve you, please do pop in to say hello and browse around. You can also order on line by dropping us an e-mail and we will get it ready for you, or if you want, we do deliver.
#Shop Opening Hours
- Monday — Friday (except Wednesday): 9:00am — 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am — 12:30pm
- Saturday: 9:00am — 4:00pm
- Sunday: For Events and if it's sunny!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Audlem Parish Council would like to introduce residents to three new Councillors that have join over the past few months. Suzie Warren, Patricia Salt and George McLaren-Brown have all come on board to work with the Parish Council helping influence important decisions affecting the village and delivering benefits to the community.New CouncillorsSuzie Warren returns to Parish Council after a...
Council warns of crackdown on developers who flout rulesCheshire East Council is warning developers to stick to their promises when it comes to planning conditions — or face a crackdown to halt developments.Councillor Toni Fox, the authority's cabinet member for planning, said tough enforcement action will be taken if developers continue to flout agreements and treat planning conditions...
This class has been running for many years, but has not featured on AudlemOnline before nowTuesday mornings 9,30 to 10.15amIn the Audlem Scout & Guide Hall on Cheshire Street.Supple Strength (a blend of Yoga/Pilates style exercise)Suitable for all levels of fitness. This is a mat-based class with a focus on Stretching, Toning and Abdominal Exercise.Contact Claire Sherbourne 07952...
Saturday 12th Oct
Scout & Guide Hall
Scout & Guide Hall