By Ian & Liz Haughey - 30th April 2012 7:05am
As Audlem awakes to the summer season and the excitement of a full programme of events for the summer months, the Fat Pigeon spreads its wings, shakes its head and settles down again, ready to welcome regular friends and visitors to the nest in Cheshire Street.
The family venture is now in it's 3rd year, and our handy little health food shop right in the middle of Audlem now has Enya's Book Shop, recycled fashions and gifts from Make do Make better, the Vintage Clothing store and a wide range of ethically sourced gifts.
Over the coming weekends you will often find Hoc's Fat Pigeon taking part in the myriad of events, especially the now famous Fringe Event during the Audlem Music and Arts Festival from 31st May — 5th June.
Hoc's Fat Pigeon is located in one of Audlem's most distinctive buildings in Cheshire Street, selling quality and exclusive products. Hoc's Fat Pigeon supplies Organic, Fairtrade, gluten free, vegan, Sugar added and environmental products:
- Basics: Beans and Pulses and Grains
- Dried Fruits Nuts and Seeds
- Flours, Flakes and Brans and more.
- Pasta, rice and ranges of handmade and exclusive sauces
- A great range of herbs & spices
- Coffees, Teas, hot chocolates from exclusive brands and snacky items
- Manuka Honey and Supplements
- Non-food items such as environmentally Household cleaning products etc.
- Our Breads are from local baker Snapes (you can pre-order for Saturday collection): Cakes; biscuits and chutneys locally from Jude: local honeys: eggs (Duck & Hen, all from the local area).
We hope you will find us friendly and willing to serve you, please do pop in to say hello and browse around. You can also order on line by dropping us an e-mail and we will get it ready for you, or if you want, we do deliver.
#Shop Opening Hours
- Monday — Friday (except Wednesday): 9:00am — 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am — 12:30pm
- Saturday: 9:00am — 4:00pm
- Sunday: For Events and if it's sunny!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Following on from the award given to me in the Queens birthday honours list last year, I received an invite to the first Royal Garden Party of this season. As my guests I took my two elder granddaughters, Willow and Honesty, who both live in London now as that is where they study and work. My son, Jonathan, father to the girls, dropped us off at the main gates. We walked in presenting our...
Gilbert & Sullivan invite you...Tomorrow Saturday 18 May 2019!Audlem Voices, with visiting soloists Jane Johnson, Pamela Clarke, Philip Cartwright and Kevin Whitfield, will assemble in St James' Church at 7.30pm to delight and entertain you with a selection of fun and frolicsome, frantic and fiery, sometimes fatuous but always fantastic pieces from famous works by W S Gilbert and Arthur...
Start of summer planting, it is such good fun -- you know you want to come down today and help out. Flags up.... Plants out for the Bride (and us!)Anyone free tomorrow -- we have Millennium bed planting needing your touch. And a little bit more besides. There will be coffee and chocolates.Many thanksSuzie...
Wednesday 22nd May
Scout and Guide Hall
Aston Methodist Hall