By Ian & Liz Haughey - 30th April 2012 7:05am
As Audlem awakes to the summer season and the excitement of a full programme of events for the summer months, the Fat Pigeon spreads its wings, shakes its head and settles down again, ready to welcome regular friends and visitors to the nest in Cheshire Street.
The family venture is now in it's 3rd year, and our handy little health food shop right in the middle of Audlem now has Enya's Book Shop, recycled fashions and gifts from Make do Make better, the Vintage Clothing store and a wide range of ethically sourced gifts.
Over the coming weekends you will often find Hoc's Fat Pigeon taking part in the myriad of events, especially the now famous Fringe Event during the Audlem Music and Arts Festival from 31st May — 5th June.
Hoc's Fat Pigeon is located in one of Audlem's most distinctive buildings in Cheshire Street, selling quality and exclusive products. Hoc's Fat Pigeon supplies Organic, Fairtrade, gluten free, vegan, Sugar added and environmental products:
- Basics: Beans and Pulses and Grains
- Dried Fruits Nuts and Seeds
- Flours, Flakes and Brans and more.
- Pasta, rice and ranges of handmade and exclusive sauces
- A great range of herbs & spices
- Coffees, Teas, hot chocolates from exclusive brands and snacky items
- Manuka Honey and Supplements
- Non-food items such as environmentally Household cleaning products etc.
- Our Breads are from local baker Snapes (you can pre-order for Saturday collection): Cakes; biscuits and chutneys locally from Jude: local honeys: eggs (Duck & Hen, all from the local area).
We hope you will find us friendly and willing to serve you, please do pop in to say hello and browse around. You can also order on line by dropping us an e-mail and we will get it ready for you, or if you want, we do deliver.
#Shop Opening Hours
- Monday — Friday (except Wednesday): 9:00am — 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am — 12:30pm
- Saturday: 9:00am — 4:00pm
- Sunday: For Events and if it's sunny!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Many of our customers will be aware that when Adam died I threw myself into Training as an Aesthetics Nurse, alongside my Nursing NHS Job, which I love.Last week a Nurse Colleague and I launched a new Aesthetics Business- Shropshire AestheticsFrom September we will be providing safe Aesthetics treatments from Audlem and Shrewsbury.17th July at BraidsWe are hosting an Open Evening...
Urgent repairs needed to St James ChurchYou may have noticed the stone masons working at St James Church, we are grateful for the money given by the community which has enabled us to start the necessary repairs.However we URGENTLY need further funds to enable new work which has come to light to be carried out without delay. As mentioned in the AudlemOnline article last week, we had...
July 23rdThe funeral of John Marsden will take place at 11.30am on Tuesday, July 23rd in St James' Church, Audlem.John was a Church warden in Audlem some years...
Wednesday 17th Jul
Tuesday 16th Jul
Audlem Town Hall
Audlem Town Hall
Scout & Guide Hall