By Webteam - 17th April 2016 6:07am
What do you know about our near neighbours in Wales? Here's ten questions to test you. Answers tomorrow:
1. What is the name of the annual celebration of the arts in Wales?
2. What is Ynis Mon better known as?
3. What is the name (and location) of the Anglican Cathedral in Cardiff?
4. When did Wales last win a Six Nations Rugby Grand Slam?
5. What proportion of Welsh residents can speak Welsh?
6. Which county has by far the highest proportion of Welsh speakers?
7. What is the Welsh name for Wales?
8. Which Welsh town is home to the Royal Mint, and is dubbed 'The Hole with the Mint'?
9. What is the name of the straits between South East Ireland and South West Wales?
10. In which year was Prince Charles invested as The Prince of Wales?
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
DaveMThe first picture at Lock 11 declares the canal closed. The second below Adderley Locks shows why — Two big dams in place so a culvert can be repaired.Jean StainthorpeThe Turnpike field is under a significant amount of water again, but Grey's Bridge should stay put this time after the repair work undertaken by cheshire East.Christopher...
New speed watch schemeThe Parish Council were approached by our Police Community Support Officer to purchase a speed gun for £120 and have agreed to support a new speed watch scheme run by residents in the village. Volunteers will record the number plate and vehicle registration of offenders and give these to the police. We are trialling the scheme for 6 months in a bid to reduce...
We've found a small black dog on Paddock Lane, collar but no tags.It has run off over the field — hopefully it finds it's way...
Saturday 15th Feb
Friday 14th Feb
Scout and Guide Hall