By Webteam - 3rd July 2020 6:09am
We are reopening our doors to you lovely lot this SATURDAY 4TH JULY at 12pm!!
Please see image for slightly new opening hours.
We will be serving food Mon-Thurs 12-7pm, Fri and Sat 12-8pm and Sun 12-5pm.
There are safely measures and guidelines in place in order to keep yourselves and our staff safe; these include but are not limited to:
- 5 hand sanitiser stations situated around the pub
- A one way flow system with designated entrance and exit
- Table service for drinks and food
- All tables and chairs inside and out have been measured to ensure social distancing. Please under no circumstances move the furniture!
- Contact details will be taken from each customer in order to aid the governments track and trace system.
- Dogs are more than welcome as long as they are kept on leads at all times. We are however unable to provide water bowls and treats so do think about bringing your own.
- 1 Metre social distancing applies at all times.
- Pool table, darts board and gambler machine will be out of use.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to The Shroppie Fly, we have been working hard to make it safe and enjoyable for you all. Please be patient with us as we navigate this new post covid pub life, and any questions please do ask we are here to help.
See you soon!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Ed: We received this from local resident Geoff Farr. AudlemOnline invited John Lewis Customer Services to respond on 27/07/20 but have not received a responseYou have been warned26th July 2020Some of you may know that I have been very recently widowed.It therefore follows that my only evening companion is my television.My children and grandchildren have urged me to modernise and...
Thursday 30th JulyGood morning, pleased to let everyone know, that "Thursdays beauty days" will soon return to braids salon!! We welcome Bobbie back tomorrow Thursday 30th July'!! Appointments to be made please by calling us at the salon on 01270 811540. For now we remain closed on Thursdays so call me if necessary on my mobile on 07720711938. Been lovely seeing and hearing...
It's crunch time as the application to reinstate the paths to Adderley goes to the Planning Inspectorate.Two historic paths to Adderley from Bagley Lane were closed at the Shropshire border in the 1950's by the machinations of the owner of most of Adderley parish, Lord Corbet. "There are no public paths in Adderley." he was heard to say at the time. Finally, the official...
Monday 3rd Aug
Sunday 2nd Aug
Saturday 1st Aug
Methodist Meeting Rooms