By Webteam - 3rd July 2020 6:09am
We are reopening our doors to you lovely lot this SATURDAY 4TH JULY at 12pm!!
Please see image for slightly new opening hours.
We will be serving food Mon-Thurs 12-7pm, Fri and Sat 12-8pm and Sun 12-5pm.
There are safely measures and guidelines in place in order to keep yourselves and our staff safe; these include but are not limited to:
- 5 hand sanitiser stations situated around the pub
- A one way flow system with designated entrance and exit
- Table service for drinks and food
- All tables and chairs inside and out have been measured to ensure social distancing. Please under no circumstances move the furniture!
- Contact details will be taken from each customer in order to aid the governments track and trace system.
- Dogs are more than welcome as long as they are kept on leads at all times. We are however unable to provide water bowls and treats so do think about bringing your own.
- 1 Metre social distancing applies at all times.
- Pool table, darts board and gambler machine will be out of use.
We cannot wait to welcome you back to The Shroppie Fly, we have been working hard to make it safe and enjoyable for you all. Please be patient with us as we navigate this new post covid pub life, and any questions please do ask we are here to help.
See you soon!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Ed: Ralph has asked that we republish this article and to inform our readers that £850 of the £1500 required to stage the New Fireworks has now been raised.So good progress is being made but there is some way to go if villagers would like to celebrate the new year this wayA big question for the village ?Shall I seek to organise a display -- as took place last December -- to...
The Methodist Church said farewell to two old friends today.Just a few months ago we became aware that our Blue Atlas Cedar had a serious disease. We sought advice and were told that this disease is irreversible and the tree would start to drop limbs, this was then flagged up as a serious health & safety issue both for the Chapel buildings and the surrounding houses. The tree adjacent, a...
Methodist ChurchThose who venture into the centre of Audlem today will not fail to notice a large crane in the Methodist Church Car Park.The enormous tree behind the Church has been classified as unsafe and is being taken down.The full story and the why'sand wherefore's will appear...
Friday 4th Dec
Thursday 3rd Dec
Methodist Meeting Rooms
Hankelow Chapel Community Hall
Public Hall Annexe, Thornton Room
Publkic Hall Annexe, Thornton Room