By Parish Council - 25th July 2020 6:10am
Monday 27th July
The public toilets by the main Village Car Park will re-open on Monday.
In order to combat the spread of covid-19 please:
- Please use Hand Sanitiser before entering
- Maintain 2 metre social distancing
- Use hand gel upon entering (dispenser inside the door)
- One person at a time (unless accompanying a child)
- Please use the lock to show the toilet is engaged
- Use hand gel before leaving
- Do not enter the facilities when they are being cleaned (twice a day)
- Please note that these facilities are shared and are not sanitised after every use — use at your own risk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Ed: It is with sadness that we hear of the demise of Colonel Blimp, even if occasionally, we have had to put some of his material through the moderation mill. We loved the amusing articleshe writes and would greatly encourage him/her to write under a real name as other villagers feel able to do with similar material.RIP COLONEL BLIMPWith a heavy heart I have to announce the passing of...
December 12th and 13thWe are very restricted this year because of Covid rules. But we are determined to give the village and Hankelow, Buerton etc a good taste of Christmas- and to cheer up families as much as we can.We will tour Audlem, Buerton, Hankelow and areas on the nights of December 12th and 13th . Will take all in all around 7 hours . We have the Round Table Sleigh but we are...
Methodist ChurchThose who venture into the centre of Audlem today will not fail to notice a large crane in the Methodist Church Car Park.The enormous tree behind the Church has been classified as unsafe and is being taken down.The full story and the why'sand wherefore's will appear...
Sunday 29th Nov
Hankelow Chapel Community Hall
Public Hall Annexe, Thornton Room
Publkic Hall Annexe, Thornton Room
Methodist Meeting Rooms