By Parish Council - 25th July 2020 6:10am
Monday 27th July
The public toilets by the main Village Car Park will re-open on Monday.
In order to combat the spread of covid-19 please:
- Please use Hand Sanitiser before entering
- Maintain 2 metre social distancing
- Use hand gel upon entering (dispenser inside the door)
- One person at a time (unless accompanying a child)
- Please use the lock to show the toilet is engaged
- Use hand gel before leaving
- Do not enter the facilities when they are being cleaned (twice a day)
- Please note that these facilities are shared and are not sanitised after every use — use at your own risk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Ed: We received this from local resident Geoff Farr. AudlemOnline invited John Lewis Customer Services to respond on 27/07/20 but have not received a responseYou have been warned26th July 2020Some of you may know that I have been very recently widowed.It therefore follows that my only evening companion is my television.My children and grandchildren have urged me to modernise and...
Thursday 30th JulyGood morning, pleased to let everyone know, that "Thursdays beauty days" will soon return to braids salon!! We welcome Bobbie back tomorrow Thursday 30th July'!! Appointments to be made please by calling us at the salon on 01270 811540. For now we remain closed on Thursdays so call me if necessary on my mobile on 07720711938. Been lovely seeing and hearing...
It's crunch time as the application to reinstate the paths to Adderley goes to the Planning Inspectorate.Two historic paths to Adderley from Bagley Lane were closed at the Shropshire border in the 1950's by the machinations of the owner of most of Adderley parish, Lord Corbet. "There are no public paths in Adderley." he was heard to say at the time. Finally, the official...
Monday 3rd Aug
Sunday 2nd Aug
Saturday 1st Aug
Methodist Meeting Rooms