By Claire - 3rd December 2018 6:07am
Hula Hoop classes
A weekly Hula Hoop class on Fridays at 9.30am at the Scout and Guide Hall.
The benefits of this fun filled form of exercise are endless .....
Complete Core Workout
- Whittles your waist
- Strengthens your tummy muscles
Fully Body Workout
Makes You Feel The Burn
- Helps to burn calories .... moving about increases the heart rate.
Good For Your Heart
- Anyone who picks up a hoop will notice that their heart rate increases.
Improves Your Spine's Strength & Flexibility
- Hooping requires a significant range of motion for your spine.
Improve Hand-Eye Co-ordination & Motor Skills.
- Requires hand-eye co-ordination & challenges the brain as well as your muscles.
- Hooping in your natural direction & reverse direction is an excellent opportunity for your brain to engage both your dominant & non dominant side while guaranteeing your body balance.
One of my missions is to share my love for hula with as many people as possible.
I will teach you the fundamentals of how to waist hoop and a variety of different tricks to ensure you are working on other muscles groups and achieve different moves.
Cost is £5 per person — Booking is essential
To secure your space/hoop, email email@example.com
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Audlem Medical Practice- extension progress and updateThe building work at the practice is going well and progress is good. We are at the point now where the builders are breaking through into the Practice building and therefore we are losing a lot of space internally (about 1/3 of the building at the back) As a result of this we will be closing for 1 hour every day from 1.00pm -- 2.00pm for...
This message was sent in by David Parry:"There was a wheelie bin half emptied on grass near stream at bottom of Vicarage Lane on Tuesday 12th Feb . I put contents back in bin but couldn't see an obvious home for the bin. I wheeled it to top of Vicarage Lane and parked it there opposite Beamans cafe. So if you're missing a black...
A number of incidents have been reported in the Buerton area over the past 48 hours. A shed break and suspicious activity around other properties on Woore Road were reported.One incident was reported at 2am on the 13th when it was suspected that somebody was trying a door to a property.We are unsure at this time if the incidents are linked.We advise that if you see any suspicious people or...
Monday 18th Feb
Scout & Guide Hall
Public Hall Annexe
Meet under the Buttermarket.