By Claire - 3rd December 2018 6:07am
Hula Hoop classes
A weekly Hula Hoop class on Fridays at 9.30am at the Scout and Guide Hall.
The benefits of this fun filled form of exercise are endless .....
Complete Core Workout
- Whittles your waist
- Strengthens your tummy muscles
Fully Body Workout
Makes You Feel The Burn
- Helps to burn calories .... moving about increases the heart rate.
Good For Your Heart
- Anyone who picks up a hoop will notice that their heart rate increases.
Improves Your Spine's Strength & Flexibility
- Hooping requires a significant range of motion for your spine.
Improve Hand-Eye Co-ordination & Motor Skills.
- Requires hand-eye co-ordination & challenges the brain as well as your muscles.
- Hooping in your natural direction & reverse direction is an excellent opportunity for your brain to engage both your dominant & non dominant side while guaranteeing your body balance.
One of my missions is to share my love for hula with as many people as possible.
I will teach you the fundamentals of how to waist hoop and a variety of different tricks to ensure you are working on other muscles groups and achieve different moves.
Cost is £5 per person — Booking is essential
To secure your space/hoop, email firstname.lastname@example.org
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Following on from the award given to me in the Queens birthday honours list last year, I received an invite to the first Royal Garden Party of this season. As my guests I took my two elder granddaughters, Willow and Honesty, who both live in London now as that is where they study and work. My son, Jonathan, father to the girls, dropped us off at the main gates. We walked in presenting our...
Start of summer planting, it is such good fun -- you know you want to come down today and help out. Flags up.... Plants out for the Bride (and us!)Anyone free tomorrow -- we have Millennium bed planting needing your touch. And a little bit more besides. There will be coffee and chocolates.Many thanksSuzie...
All three pubs in the village will play an important part in the Festival.So that you can coordinate your drinking and listening to some of the great bands who are appearing at the Festival, please see below the schedule of performances at the Lord Combermere.Schedules for the Bridge Inn and the Shroppie Fly will follow over the next few days.The Lord Combermere..
Thursday 23rd May
Scout and Guide Hall
Aston Methodist Hall