By Claire - 3rd December 2018 6:07am
Hula Hoop classes
A weekly Hula Hoop class on Fridays at 9.30am at the Scout and Guide Hall.
The benefits of this fun filled form of exercise are endless .....
Complete Core Workout
- Whittles your waist
- Strengthens your tummy muscles
Fully Body Workout
Makes You Feel The Burn
- Helps to burn calories .... moving about increases the heart rate.
Good For Your Heart
- Anyone who picks up a hoop will notice that their heart rate increases.
Improves Your Spine's Strength & Flexibility
- Hooping requires a significant range of motion for your spine.
Improve Hand-Eye Co-ordination & Motor Skills.
- Requires hand-eye co-ordination & challenges the brain as well as your muscles.
- Hooping in your natural direction & reverse direction is an excellent opportunity for your brain to engage both your dominant & non dominant side while guaranteeing your body balance.
One of my missions is to share my love for hula with as many people as possible.
I will teach you the fundamentals of how to waist hoop and a variety of different tricks to ensure you are working on other muscles groups and achieve different moves.
Cost is £5 per person — Booking is essential
To secure your space/hoop, email firstname.lastname@example.org
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Update: Helen Cartwright sent us this good news on Dime the Lost Dog."I'm delighted to tell you that she was found yesterday, safe and sound having run all the way to Wybunbury!Many thanks for your helpKind regardsHelen Wainwright"Lost: Mainly Black, Some White On Face And Chest And White Tip On Her Tail Border Collie Female.Her name is DimeLost somewhere between the...
Allan and Jo Brown — Pillars of our CommunityAs I sit here with my glass of wine — alcohol is necessary because no great story ever began with someone eating a salad — I contemplate the fact that great pubs don't happen by accident. Some clever people have made them happen, through their choice of staff, drinks, decor, furnishings and, more importantly, by stamping their personalities on...
Information from Cheshire East Proposed Traffic Management ReportFriday February 28thLonghill Lane will be closed "near Audlem Cricket Club and Windmill Lane" from 9.30am to 3.30pm.This is to allow the erection of Horse Warning...
Wednesday 26th Feb
Tuesday 25th Feb
Methodist Meeting Rooms
Audlem Methodist Church
Scout & Guide Hall