By Claire - 3rd December 2018 6:07am
Hula Hoop classes
A weekly Hula Hoop class on Fridays at 9.30am at the Scout and Guide Hall.
The benefits of this fun filled form of exercise are endless .....
Complete Core Workout
- Whittles your waist
- Strengthens your tummy muscles
Fully Body Workout
Makes You Feel The Burn
- Helps to burn calories .... moving about increases the heart rate.
Good For Your Heart
- Anyone who picks up a hoop will notice that their heart rate increases.
Improves Your Spine's Strength & Flexibility
- Hooping requires a significant range of motion for your spine.
Improve Hand-Eye Co-ordination & Motor Skills.
- Requires hand-eye co-ordination & challenges the brain as well as your muscles.
- Hooping in your natural direction & reverse direction is an excellent opportunity for your brain to engage both your dominant & non dominant side while guaranteeing your body balance.
One of my missions is to share my love for hula with as many people as possible.
I will teach you the fundamentals of how to waist hoop and a variety of different tricks to ensure you are working on other muscles groups and achieve different moves.
Cost is £5 per person — Booking is essential
To secure your space/hoop, email email@example.com
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Delivery of homes in Cheshire East reaches new highMore than 3,000 new homes were built in Cheshire East in the last financial year -- which is likely to put the borough among the highest performing areas in the country for house-building investment again.From April 2019 to the end of March this year, 3,065 additional new homes were built in Cheshire East. This is 1,265 above the annual...
This advice has been received by the Public Hall from Rhino Safety,The requirement to wear face coverings in certain locations has been expanded; it is important to note that this applies to members of the public in these locations, not employees within their own workplace. However, if your workplace falls under the expanded categories and you have members of the public visiting your...
Funeral of Christine JenkinsChristine passed away peacefully at her home in Buerton on 27th July2020 surrounded by her loving family.A private funeral service will take place in Buerton on Friday 14thAugust 2020 at 2.00 p.m. followed by a graveside service in AudlemCemetery at 3.00 p.m.If any of Christine's friends would like to join the family for thegraveside service at 3.00 p.m...
Monday 10th Aug
Sunday 9th Aug
Methodist Meeting Rooms