By Webteam - 11th October 2018 6:08am
The Parish Council have asked that we update the information on siting of defibrillators in the area. This is the latest they have provided:
- Audlem Medical Practice GP Surgery ' public access when Surgery open (Mon-Fri 8.30 am to 6 pm; Sat- Sun closed)
- Coop Shop ' public access when shop open (every day 7 am to 10 pm)
- Audlem Public Conveniences in the Car Park- 24 hour access on Cheshire Street side of the public conveniences bloc
- Audlem Cycle shop ' public access when shop open (Tue-Sat 9.30 am to 5 pm; Sun, Mon closed)
- Audlem Mill -public access when shop open (every day 9 am to 5 pm). Available any other time if the owners are present
- Audlem St James' Primary School ' access during school hours
- Audlem Bowls Club, attached to the side of the pavilion = 24 hour access
- Fire Station Fire Engine
- First Responder jeep
Other Nearby Locations
- Overwater Marina ' when office open (every day 9.30 am to 5 pm summer, 9.30 to 4 pm winter)
- Woore The Country Store A51/A525 crossroads 24 hour access
- Buerton telephone kiosk junction off A525 Woore Road and Windmill Lane ' 24 hour access
- Adderley Village Hall 24 hour access
- Norton in Hales Hinds Head Pub- 24 hour access
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Audlem Medical Practice- extension progress and updateThe building work at the practice is going well and progress is good. We are at the point now where the builders are breaking through into the Practice building and therefore we are losing a lot of space internally (about 1/3 of the building at the back) As a result of this we will be closing for 1 hour every day from 1.00pm -- 2.00pm for...
This message was sent in by David Parry:"There was a wheelie bin half emptied on grass near stream at bottom of Vicarage Lane on Tuesday 12th Feb . I put contents back in bin but couldn't see an obvious home for the bin. I wheeled it to top of Vicarage Lane and parked it there opposite Beamans cafe. So if you're missing a black...
A number of incidents have been reported in the Buerton area over the past 48 hours. A shed break and suspicious activity around other properties on Woore Road were reported.One incident was reported at 2am on the 13th when it was suspected that somebody was trying a door to a property.We are unsure at this time if the incidents are linked.We advise that if you see any suspicious people or...
Monday 18th Feb
Scout & Guide Hall
Public Hall Annexe
Meet under the Buttermarket.