By Webteam - 11th October 2018 6:08am
The Parish Council have asked that we update the information on siting of defibrillators in the area. This is the latest they have provided:
- Audlem Medical Practice GP Surgery ' public access when Surgery open (Mon-Fri 8.30 am to 6 pm; Sat- Sun closed)
- Coop Shop ' public access when shop open (every day 7 am to 10 pm)
- Audlem Public Conveniences in the Car Park- 24 hour access on Cheshire Street side of the public conveniences bloc
- Audlem Cycle shop ' public access when shop open (Tue-Sat 9.30 am to 5 pm; Sun, Mon closed)
- Audlem Mill -public access when shop open (every day 9 am to 5 pm). Available any other time if the owners are present
- Audlem St James' Primary School ' access during school hours
- Audlem Bowls Club, attached to the side of the pavilion = 24 hour access
- Fire Station Fire Engine
- First Responder jeep
Other Nearby Locations
- Overwater Marina ' when office open (every day 9.30 am to 5 pm summer, 9.30 to 4 pm winter)
- Woore The Country Store A51/A525 crossroads 24 hour access
- Buerton telephone kiosk junction off A525 Woore Road and Windmill Lane ' 24 hour access
- Adderley Village Hall 24 hour access
- Norton in Hales Hinds Head Pub- 24 hour access
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
I am sure most people in Audlem will already be aware that charges have now been made in relation to my husbands death.Although this is only the start of a very long journey to secure justice for Adam, I really wanted to thank The Cheshire Police for their ongoing support, professionalism and thoroughness. I am now convinced that once the judicial process has ended the truth can finally be...
The Post Office has sadly been robbed this Thursday so please please be vigilant...The Incident has been logged with the police and we ask that if anyone sees a man matching the following description, please report it using the incident reference number: 261290Roughly 5ft 2inches in height, Eastern European (we think)Short trimmed beardWhite parka jacket with fur, gold jewellery, black...
Saturday 8th December Ed: just a reminder from Christina LawsonThere will be a Festive Coffee Morning at Audlem Methodist Church, tomorrow Saturday 8th December from 10am to 12.30pm. Festive fruit punchcoffee, tea and hot chocolatemince pies and cake stalls for cakes, secondhand books and decorations tombola and raffleseveral charity stalls All welcome. Proceeds in...
Saturday 8th Dec
St James Church
Audlem Car Park
At midnight in Tthe Square.