By Webteam - 11th October 2018 6:08am
The Parish Council have asked that we update the information on siting of defibrillators in the area. This is the latest they have provided:
- Audlem Medical Practice GP Surgery ' public access when Surgery open (Mon-Fri 8.30 am to 6 pm; Sat- Sun closed)
- Coop Shop ' public access when shop open (every day 7 am to 10 pm)
- Audlem Public Conveniences in the Car Park- 24 hour access on Cheshire Street side of the public conveniences bloc
- Audlem Cycle shop ' public access when shop open (Tue-Sat 9.30 am to 5 pm; Sun, Mon closed)
- Audlem Mill -public access when shop open (every day 9 am to 5 pm). Available any other time if the owners are present
- Audlem St James' Primary School ' access during school hours
- Audlem Bowls Club, attached to the side of the pavilion = 24 hour access
- Fire Station Fire Engine
- First Responder jeep
Other Nearby Locations
- Overwater Marina ' when office open (every day 9.30 am to 5 pm summer, 9.30 to 4 pm winter)
- Woore The Country Store A51/A525 crossroads 24 hour access
- Buerton telephone kiosk junction off A525 Woore Road and Windmill Lane ' 24 hour access
- Adderley Village Hall 24 hour access
- Norton in Hales Hinds Head Pub- 24 hour access
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Fudge the Barn Owl has gone missing whilst out flying on Thursday evening around Hankelow.This was reported on AudlemOnline previously back in 2017 when Fudge decided to go on her last expedition. it was only due to this that people heard about Fudge and she was eventually found in Buerton, on Christmas day.I would really appreciate your help.Here is a little description of her — Fudge is...
A huge thank you to all of our customers who continue to support The Lord Combermere during this challenging period. We hope that you are all keeping safe and we are looking forward to the day that we can welcome you back.We have now been closed for almost 9 long weeks and it is time to update our takeaway menu again. The new menu retains many of the favourites our customers enjoy but also has...
From Emma OmerjiHi, I'm researching my family tree and believe that my great great grandmother is mentioned in an article dated 25th Aug 2014 by Peter Brown on the deaths on the Triple tragedy at Audlem.You can see this article here.Her name was Annie Boswell. I've been trying to find where I can get a...
Sunday 24th May
Saturday 23rd May
Scout & Guide Hall