By Paul Boffey - 26th June 2020 6:09am
We have now been given our confirmed opening date for Monday 6th July so we thought it time to share with you all what to expect from Braids.
As you probably have come to understand we now have to change certain things due to the government guidelines but we thought this is a good way forward.
So as advance notice to our lovely customers
- Paul will contact you,
- Please give us time to work through our list (starting with the clients that were cancelled first).
- Please don't worry if you don't hear from us straight away, it will take us some time to reach you all but rest assured we will call each and everyone of you.
- Please be patient with us, we are all adapting to a new working environment however we will do our best to look after you as soon as possible.
Things to be aware of on your arrival.
1. We cannot allow walk ins without a pre booked appointment. Please always ring beforehand and pre arrange.
2. Our stylists will work purely on a one to one basis with their pre booked client.
3. You will be asked to wait outside of the salon until your stylist is ready for you enabling them to fully sanitise before your arrival. Please maintain social distancing rules outside the premises as per government guidelines.
4. The door will be LOCKED at all times as we can only deal with one client at a time per stylist until more restrictions are released by government.
5. You must come alone for your appointment.
6. Please wear a face mask for your appointment, we can provide these if you do not have your own however this may incur a minimal cost.
7. Please try to bring as little with you as you can, where possible.
8. You will be asked to sanitise your hands upon arrival.
9. There will be no refreshments available and no magazines
10. The toilet will be available, but please try to refrain from using it if you can!
11. Please where possible keep touching surfaces to a minimum.
12. We will only be accepting card payments, no cash.
13. Paul and all staff will be wearing PPE
Please make it known to Paul by telephone if you have booked an appointment and are feeling unwell or have been with someone you suspect has been unwell and has symptoms.
Please Do Not!! Come to the salon
This is the new normal and for some of you this of may seem a little strange, but we have tried to put as much thought into everybody's health and well-being as we possibly can, if you notice anything that you think we've missed, whilst in the salon, please contact Myself or Paul to assist us.
Please support us in getting this right! To keeping you all safe xx
See you all soon Braids xx
Thursday 9th Jul
Wednesday 8th Jul
Methodist Meeting Rooms