By David Mansell. - 11th August 2020 6:09am
Good Morning All,
We are starting to look at how and when Audlem Saints Football Club will resume, and how the current COVID 19 guidelines will affect what we do and how we do it.
Within the prevailing rules and regulations, there is a strict code of conduct that we must all adhere to, and therefore we have to adopt a different approach to previous seasons.
In addition to this, there is a strict risk assessment framework, that the club must put in place before any training whatsoever takes place.
We therefore propose the following;
- Our season will commence in Saturday 12th September 2020.
- Registration will be completed before the commencement of the season ONLY. This will be on Saturday 15th August or Saturday 22nd August from 10:00am and Tuesday 18th August from 7:00pm outside the Public Hall Annexe (Note: children will not be allowed to participate without being registered on either of these days)
- To follow the current guidelines in place, and to maintain these football sessions going forward, we will require additional support in checking in children before the commencement of each session, so any assistance in this area will be greatly appreciated.
will be as follows (school year as of September 2020):
Saturday 15th / 22nd August:
- Children up to school year 4 at 10:00am
- Children from school year 5 at 11:00am
Tuesday 18th August:
- Children up to school year 4 at 7:00pm
- Children from school year 5 at 7:45pm
The team of volunteers would like to thank you with regards to your cooperation with the above.
Please do not hesitate in contacting the club, should any of the above be unclear.
Audlem Saints Junior Football Club.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Retirement of Ann Bowles from Audlem Charity ShopHaving worked in the shop for 22 years, 19 of those as Chair, Ann has decided it's time to retire.She has worked tirelessly to raise thousands of pounds for our local charities, supported by very enthusiastic volunteers.She has helped to raise the profile of the shop, making it now, a respected and very well supported part of the...
Apartment One AudlemWe are delighted to now have a number of 5* Airbnb reviews after a busy start to our apartment lettings at the courtyard at Number 11. Apartment One is a newly refurbished, two bedroom, interior designed first floor apartment in the heart of the village.We have welcomed a number of guests to the apartment who have all commented on how lovely Audlem is and how much they...
End of the Road!The way humans hunt, eagle eyed for parking spaces and the way animals hunt for food are not as different as you might think. Both are foraging for the best on offer, regardless of risk, within limited familiar confines, ignoring the audacity of any law that paints yellow lines on many of its most desirable food collecting areas.The yellow lines outside the Coop are a beacon...
Monday 21st Sep
Sunday 20th Sep
Saturday 19th Sep
Public Hall Annexe, Thornton Room
Public Hall Annexe Thornton Room
Hankelow Chapel Community Hall