By Audlem Parish Council - 22nd January 2020 6:09am
Assistant Parish Clerk
Audlem Parish Council is seeking an Assistant Parish Clerk.
This role is for 15 hours a month with the possibility of increased hours as required by the Parish Council. The hours are to be potentially split between being office-based in Audlem and working from home.
- Provide support to the Parish Clerk and Councillors
- Financial duties
- Receive and distribute correspondence
- Issue Agendas, attend meetings, produce Minutes
- Updating Parish Council website
- The person must be reliable, capable of working on their initiative with minimal supervision, but most of all, be part of a team.
- Previous experience working in finance and local government matters is preferred, but not essential as full training is provided.
- The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- The person must be able to attend meetings within the Parish of Audlem and occasionally travel outside of the village to attend training courses. Some meetings will be in the evening.
Audlem Parish Clerk
£11.22 to £11.91 per hour, depending on experience
A full copy of the job spec can be seen by clicking on the link below the photo.
If you have any queries that you'd like to discuss, please contact Steve Boyes, Chairman, on 01270 812192 or Bee Lopez Bloor, Parish Clerk, on 07432 332857
Please send your CV and covering letter to Audlem Parish Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 14 February with interviews being held in the week 24 to 28 February.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Ian & Isobel Sykes sent the following message to AudlemOnlineOur much loved puppy Max was playing on turnpike field last night when a large dog scared him so much, he got loose and ran for his life.Very sadly he ran into the road by the canal bridge exit from the field and got hit by a car, which sped away without stopping. The owner of the large dog must have heard Max's cries, but...
This is taken from West Mercia Police website here.Police are appealing for information after a woman was attacked in a Shropshire village.The incident happened in a park area in Audlem Road in Woore in the early hours...
A concerned AudlemOnline reader writes:-"On Friday, I had to give way to a woman in a dark blue BMW on Cheshire Street who barged her way along, even though I had the right of way. When she drew level with me, she was using her ephone and had it clamped to her ear -- clearly an important call."Then, on Saturday at just gone 12:30, lo and behold, the same woman and BMW parked on...
Thursday 17th Sep
Wednesday 16th Sep
Hankelow Chapel Community Hall
Public Hall Annexe, Thornton Room
Public Hall Annexe Thornton Room