By Audlem Parish Council - 22nd January 2020 6:09am
Assistant Parish Clerk
Audlem Parish Council is seeking an Assistant Parish Clerk.
This role is for 15 hours a month with the possibility of increased hours as required by the Parish Council. The hours are to be potentially split between being office-based in Audlem and working from home.
- Provide support to the Parish Clerk and Councillors
- Financial duties
- Receive and distribute correspondence
- Issue Agendas, attend meetings, produce Minutes
- Updating Parish Council website
- The person must be reliable, capable of working on their initiative with minimal supervision, but most of all, be part of a team.
- Previous experience working in finance and local government matters is preferred, but not essential as full training is provided.
- The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- The person must be able to attend meetings within the Parish of Audlem and occasionally travel outside of the village to attend training courses. Some meetings will be in the evening.
Audlem Parish Clerk
£11.22 to £11.91 per hour, depending on experience
A full copy of the job spec can be seen by clicking on the link below the photo.
If you have any queries that you'd like to discuss, please contact Steve Boyes, Chairman, on 01270 812192 or Bee Lopez Bloor, Parish Clerk, on 07432 332857
Please send your CV and covering letter to Audlem Parish Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 14 February with interviews being held in the week 24 to 28 February.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
DaveMThe first picture at Lock 11 declares the canal closed. The second below Adderley Locks shows why — Two big dams in place so a culvert can be repaired.Jean StainthorpeThe Turnpike field is under a significant amount of water again, but Grey's Bridge should stay put this time after the repair work undertaken by cheshire East.Christopher...
New speed watch schemeThe Parish Council were approached by our Police Community Support Officer to purchase a speed gun for £120 and have agreed to support a new speed watch scheme run by residents in the village. Volunteers will record the number plate and vehicle registration of offenders and give these to the police. We are trialling the scheme for 6 months in a bid to reduce...
We've found a small black dog on Paddock Lane, collar but no tags.It has run off over the field — hopefully it finds it's way...
Saturday 15th Feb
Friday 14th Feb
Scout and Guide Hall