By Ralph Warburton - 3rd January 2017 6:08am
So -We enter this year of 2017.
My year as I see it now:
- Behind the Bar at the Annual 5 A's 'Pantomime from 25th 'to 28th January
- Begin the first of 51 Lord C quizzes on the 3rd January
- Plan and prepare for the huge 17th Music & Arts Festival -- 5 days of music and art exhibitions
- In May Plan the 205th Carnival Day and in the hope we can make it a better free family day
- Build to the peak of the Charity Shop's year when we, the team, headed by Ann Bowles, hope to be giving away more than £25,000 to caring charities
- Continue to manage what is acclaimed as one of the best -- if not the best -- cemeteries in Cheshire.
- Help to run the Audlem Football Team as we strive to win more games this year
- Organise a Grand Dinner Dance in March celebrating the New Annexe
- Organise a Barn Dance in August in Aid of the New Annexe
- Work with the APHAx team as we move with the new annexe to the Hall
- Work as part of the friends of Donna Louise to help them in the financing
- And whatever else comes along.
Happy new year to one and all.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Audlem Parish Council would like to introduce residents to three new Councillors that have join over the past few months. Suzie Warren, Patricia Salt and George McLaren-Brown have all come on board to work with the Parish Council helping influence important decisions affecting the village and delivering benefits to the community.New CouncillorsSuzie Warren returns to Parish Council after a...
Council warns of crackdown on developers who flout rulesCheshire East Council is warning developers to stick to their promises when it comes to planning conditions — or face a crackdown to halt developments.Councillor Toni Fox, the authority's cabinet member for planning, said tough enforcement action will be taken if developers continue to flout agreements and treat planning conditions...
This class has been running for many years, but has not featured on AudlemOnline before nowTuesday mornings 9,30 to 10.15amIn the Audlem Scout & Guide Hall on Cheshire Street.Supple Strength (a blend of Yoga/Pilates style exercise)Suitable for all levels of fitness. This is a mat-based class with a focus on Stretching, Toning and Abdominal Exercise.Contact Claire Sherbourne 07952...
Sunday 13th Oct
Scout & Guide Hall
Scout & Guide Hall