By Cheshire East Council - 4th January 2014 6:06am
Do you need information, advice or guidance for your family but don't know who to ask?
Then call the Family Information Service on 0300 123 5033.
The Family Information Service can help you and your family in finding the right information, advice and services, such as:
- Discussing your childcare options and finding local childcare
- Advice and support services for Teenagers and Young People
- Services and support for children with additional needs and/or a disability
- Parenting & child behaviour support services
- Information & advice around the safety and protection of children
- Advice on how to access Tax Credits, Childcare Vouchers and the Free Early Education Entitlement
- Fun activities and events for all the family
- ...and much more
We offer a free, confidential and impartial information, advice and guidance service for families with children and young people 0 — 19 years of age.
Visit us on Family Information Service (Cheshire East Council) tel: 0300 123 5033
web: www.cheshireeast.gov.uk/fis directory:
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Fudge the Barn Owl has gone missing whilst out flying on Thursday evening around Hankelow.This was reported on AudlemOnline previously back in 2017 when Fudge decided to go on her last expedition. it was only due to this that people heard about Fudge and she was eventually found in Buerton, on Christmas day.I would really appreciate your help.Here is a little description of her — Fudge is...
From Emma OmerjiHi, I'm researching my family tree and believe that my great great grandmother is mentioned in an article dated 25th Aug 2014 by Peter Brown on the deaths on the Triple tragedy at Audlem.You can see this article here.Her name was Annie Boswell. I've been trying to find where I can get a...
Nigel Mottershead sent the following message to audlemOnlineWe found what looks like an expensive branded dog harness on the footpath close to our house a couple of weeks ago.We hung it prominently on the stile but no one has claimed it so far.Yesterday we took it to Williams Newsagents and I told Judy that we would post something on AoL about it.Judy and her staff are aware they have...
Thursday 28th May
Wednesday 27th May
Scout & Guide Hall