By Peter and Chris Silvester - 4th December 2013 6:07am
There's lots for Christmas for almost everyone at Audlem Mill.
- A wide variety of low price stocking fillers for children Christmas cards of the locks in snow, the Canal Wharf and other canal scenesCalendars with canal scenes (several types)
- Unusual Christmas decorations
- Gifts for all the familyAudlem gifts (mugs, Wentworth wooden jigsaws, cross stitch kits, Audlem history booklet, coasters, preserves and old fashioned jars of sweets)
- Canal and railway books (the widest selection of canal books in the country)
- "Take Away Teddy" knitting kits — our own design, so not available elsewhere
- Pincushions — mostly upcycled pottery, glass and metal pieces
- Needlework kits, threads and accessories (goldwork, embroidery, blackwork, stumpwork and crewel, and much more)
- Stitching and knitting books (nearly 300 titles)
- Knitting yarnRag Rugs — already made, or kits
If you are a reader of AudlemOnline in another part of Britain, or overseas, you can order many of the items from www.audlemmill.co.uk(for Audlem gifts), www.stitchbooks.co.uk or www.canalbookshop.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Mike Harthern sent us this photo of visitors to his garden in Monk's lane. We understand they are to be named the" Monks Lane Trio&qu...
From Emma OmerjiHi, I'm researching my family tree and believe that my great great grandmother is mentioned in an article dated 25th Aug 2014 by Peter Brown on the deaths on the Triple tragedy at Audlem.You can see this article here.Her name was Annie Boswell. I've been trying to find where I can get a...
Nigel Mottershead sent the following message to audlemOnlineWe found what looks like an expensive branded dog harness on the footpath close to our house a couple of weeks ago.We hung it prominently on the stile but no one has claimed it so far.Yesterday we took it to Williams Newsagents and I told Judy that we would post something on AoL about it.Judy and her staff are aware they have...
Saturday 30th May
Friday 29th May
Scout & Guide Hall