By Peter and Chris Silvester - 4th December 2013 6:07am
There's lots for Christmas for almost everyone at Audlem Mill.
- A wide variety of low price stocking fillers for children Christmas cards of the locks in snow, the Canal Wharf and other canal scenesCalendars with canal scenes (several types)
- Unusual Christmas decorations
- Gifts for all the familyAudlem gifts (mugs, Wentworth wooden jigsaws, cross stitch kits, Audlem history booklet, coasters, preserves and old fashioned jars of sweets)
- Canal and railway books (the widest selection of canal books in the country)
- "Take Away Teddy" knitting kits — our own design, so not available elsewhere
- Pincushions — mostly upcycled pottery, glass and metal pieces
- Needlework kits, threads and accessories (goldwork, embroidery, blackwork, stumpwork and crewel, and much more)
- Stitching and knitting books (nearly 300 titles)
- Knitting yarnRag Rugs — already made, or kits
If you are a reader of AudlemOnline in another part of Britain, or overseas, you can order many of the items from www.audlemmill.co.uk(for Audlem gifts), www.stitchbooks.co.uk or www.canalbookshop.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
7th December — Greek nightWe have a date for our next Greek Night, it's on Saturday, 7th December. If people would like to book or any questions about the event then feel free to pop in and speak to George, if booking then payment upfront is needed. Please see menu (picture) which has been done by the fabulous Joe of Audlem printers...he always does a great job.Part time job vacancy...
Audlem Running Group (ARG)On Saturday 9th November ARG had an 'away' run in the Bickerton hills. This was the same week researchers announced that regular running is the single most effective activity at lowering the risk of premature death and running as little as once a week can extend an individual's lifespan by 27%. With an average age of 85, ARG runners support the...
Hello. Audlem is yet again featured on national TV!Tuesday 19th November at 3.00pmChannel 4 HD (and probably at 4pm on Channel 4+1)Season 4, Episode 2 of Find It Fix It Flog ItSimon O'Brien and Max McMurdo head for Crewe to meet rock and roller Billy, who lives in a house that is frozen in time in the...
Audlem Public Hall
Audlem Town Hall
Scout & Guide Hall