By Audlem Carnival Committee - 3rd June 2012 7:07am
Tomorrow, Bank Holiday Monday, is Audlem Carnival Day and the 200th Anniversary of the first Wake in 1812.
Here's the programme for tomorrow for everyone involved:
- 9.00am onwards — all stall holders setting up
- 11.30am — Arrival of Cadets' Troop and Band
- By 12noon — Cars, floats, fire engine on the field by 12.00. Queens arriving.
- 1.00pm — Crown Queen. Then form up the Parade and Marshalls in post.
- 1.15pm — Parade sets off via Cheshire Street, Little Heath, Heathfield Road, Stafford Street, The Square, Cheshire Street to Playing Field
- 2.00pm — The Ring. 101st Air Cadets display
- 2.30pm — Irish Dancers, Break Dancers, Ballroom Dancers
- 3.00pm — Fun Dog Show — Audlem's answer to Crufts!
- 4.30pm Prize Draw
All times subject to change on the day.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Many of our customers will be aware that when Adam died I threw myself into Training as an Aesthetics Nurse, alongside my Nursing NHS Job, which I love.Last week a Nurse Colleague and I launched a new Aesthetics Business- Shropshire AestheticsFrom September we will be providing safe Aesthetics treatments from Audlem and Shrewsbury.17th July at BraidsWe are hosting an Open Evening...
Urgent repairs needed to St James ChurchYou may have noticed the stone masons working at St James Church, we are grateful for the money given by the community which has enabled us to start the necessary repairs.However we URGENTLY need further funds to enable new work which has come to light to be carried out without delay. As mentioned in the AudlemOnline article last week, we had...
July 23rdThe funeral of John Marsden will take place at 11.30am on Tuesday, July 23rd in St James' Church, Audlem.John was a Church warden in Audlem some years...
Wednesday 17th Jul
Tuesday 16th Jul
Audlem Town Hall
Audlem Town Hall
Scout & Guide Hall