By Audlem Carnival Committee - 3rd June 2012 7:07am
Tomorrow, Bank Holiday Monday, is Audlem Carnival Day and the 200th Anniversary of the first Wake in 1812.
Here's the programme for tomorrow for everyone involved:
- 9.00am onwards — all stall holders setting up
- 11.30am — Arrival of Cadets' Troop and Band
- By 12noon — Cars, floats, fire engine on the field by 12.00. Queens arriving.
- 1.00pm — Crown Queen. Then form up the Parade and Marshalls in post.
- 1.15pm — Parade sets off via Cheshire Street, Little Heath, Heathfield Road, Stafford Street, The Square, Cheshire Street to Playing Field
- 2.00pm — The Ring. 101st Air Cadets display
- 2.30pm — Irish Dancers, Break Dancers, Ballroom Dancers
- 3.00pm — Fun Dog Show — Audlem's answer to Crufts!
- 4.30pm Prize Draw
All times subject to change on the day.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
This class has been running for many years, but has not featured on AudlemOnline before nowTuesday mornings 9,30 to 10.15amIn the Audlem Scout & Guide Hall on Cheshire Street.Supple Strength (a blend of Yoga/Pilates style exercise)Suitable for all levels of fitness. This is a mat-based class with a focus on Stretching, Toning and Abdominal Exercise.Contact Claire Sherbourne 07952...
More photos of the Cowpat results day activity including Lulu the cow, the farmer, the field, the relevant cowpat (the small one on the left came first), the judges and their attention to detail in examining the entries and the stop watch timing of the exact moment that Lulu performed.The ADCA Committee wishes to express its huge thanks to Geof Clarke and Phil Lloyd who ran the competition, to...
Lyceum Square 21 November to 1st DecemberStunning artwork set to light up Cheshire EastWave-Field, a world-famous interactive art installation in the form of illuminated music generating seesaws, is embarking on a tour of the north of England, from October to December.Cheshire East will host it in Lyceum Square, in Crewe, from 21 November until 1 December. This is a free event that will be...
Wednesday 16th Oct
Scout & Guide Hall
Scout and Guide Hall