By Judy Benson - 3rd December 2013 6:08am
A (very) summaised guide to types of products that are available at Williams Newsagents:
- Newspapers & magazines (orders taken)
- Milk, sugar & teabags (orders taken for milk)
- Sweets & crisps
- Cigarettes & tobacco (all at RRP)
- Stationery items: diaries, stamps, computer paper, drawing pins, cellotape, parcel tape, refill pads, envelopes, glue, watch & fob batteries etc.
- Household consumables: batteries, cleaning products, washing up liquid, cling film/ foil, toilet/kitchen rolls, napkins,etc
- Household small everyday products: tin openers,potato peelers, bowls, buckets, brushes etc.
- DIY basics: fuses, wallpaper paste,white spirit, sealant, masking tape, clips, hooks, TV connectors, nails etc.
- Coal, sticks, logs & firelighters
- Christmas cards (wide selection of Charity cards) & special occasion cards, gift wrap, tissue paper & gift bags etc
- Toys: Jellycat soft toys, dolls houses, traditional wooden items and novelty stocking fillers etc
- Gifts: Leslie Gerry textiles, novelty mugs, themed calendars & diaries, floral kitchenwares, coasters etc
- Hats, gloves & scarves, de-icer, screen wash, torches.
Please do come in and feel free to browse. All enquiries telephone: 01270 811210
Open everyday (except Christmas Day) from 05.45am
Extended opening times during Coop Closure
No lunch time closing.
Open 1 hour later each night.**
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Friday November 22ndPassed away peacefully in Leighton Hospital on 4th November 2019 aged 81 years. Joe, beloved husband of Dorothy, dearly loved dad of Simon, Debbie and the late Martin, and much loved grandad to Daniel, Luke, Jake, Sophie, Emily and Hattie, of Nantwich formerly of Audlem. Funeral service at Audlem Methodist Church Friday 22nd November 2019 at 1.00pm. Traditional mourning...
7th December — Greek nightWe have a date for our next Greek Night, it's on Saturday, 7th December. If people would like to book or any questions about the event then feel free to pop in and speak to George, if booking then payment upfront is needed. Please see menu (picture) which has been done by the fabulous Joe of Audlem printers...he always does a great job.Part time job vacancy...
ADAS volunteersDoing head-counts of volunteers is best carried out when we all sit down for a coffee-break (with chocolate, of course) because they move so fast.Sunday saw us taking on two new village projects -- one being the garden at the Public Hall, the other, the garden around the Doctors' surgery. Given the fantastic number of volunteers, we were able to split into two groups and...
Wednesday 13th Nov
Tuesday 12th Nov
Audlem Public Hall
Audlem Town Hall
Scout & Guide Hall