By Judy Benson - 3rd December 2013 6:08am
A (very) summaised guide to types of products that are available at Williams Newsagents:
- Newspapers & magazines (orders taken)
- Milk, sugar & teabags (orders taken for milk)
- Sweets & crisps
- Cigarettes & tobacco (all at RRP)
- Stationery items: diaries, stamps, computer paper, drawing pins, cellotape, parcel tape, refill pads, envelopes, glue, watch & fob batteries etc.
- Household consumables: batteries, cleaning products, washing up liquid, cling film/ foil, toilet/kitchen rolls, napkins,etc
- Household small everyday products: tin openers,potato peelers, bowls, buckets, brushes etc.
- DIY basics: fuses, wallpaper paste,white spirit, sealant, masking tape, clips, hooks, TV connectors, nails etc.
- Coal, sticks, logs & firelighters
- Christmas cards (wide selection of Charity cards) & special occasion cards, gift wrap, tissue paper & gift bags etc
- Toys: Jellycat soft toys, dolls houses, traditional wooden items and novelty stocking fillers etc
- Gifts: Leslie Gerry textiles, novelty mugs, themed calendars & diaries, floral kitchenwares, coasters etc
- Hats, gloves & scarves, de-icer, screen wash, torches.
Please do come in and feel free to browse. All enquiries telephone: 01270 811210
Open everyday (except Christmas Day) from 05.45am
Extended opening times during Coop Closure
No lunch time closing.
Open 1 hour later each night.**
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Update: Helen Cartwright sent us this good news on Dime the Lost Dog."I'm delighted to tell you that she was found yesterday, safe and sound having run all the way to Wybunbury!Many thanks for your helpKind regardsHelen Wainwright"Lost: Mainly Black, Some White On Face And Chest And White Tip On Her Tail Border Collie Female.Her name is DimeLost somewhere between the...
Allan and Jo Brown — Pillars of our CommunityAs I sit here with my glass of wine — alcohol is necessary because no great story ever began with someone eating a salad — I contemplate the fact that great pubs don't happen by accident. Some clever people have made them happen, through their choice of staff, drinks, decor, furnishings and, more importantly, by stamping their personalities on...
Information from Cheshire East Proposed Traffic Management ReportFriday February 28thLonghill Lane will be closed "near Audlem Cricket Club and Windmill Lane" from 9.30am to 3.30pm.This is to allow the erection of Horse Warning...
Tuesday 25th Feb
Monday 24th Feb
Sunday 23rd Feb
Methodist Meeting Rooms
Audlem Methodist Church
Scout & Guide Hall