By Judy Benson - 3rd December 2013 6:08am
A (very) summaised guide to types of products that are available at Williams Newsagents:
- Newspapers & magazines (orders taken)
- Milk, sugar & teabags (orders taken for milk)
- Sweets & crisps
- Cigarettes & tobacco (all at RRP)
- Stationery items: diaries, stamps, computer paper, drawing pins, cellotape, parcel tape, refill pads, envelopes, glue, watch & fob batteries etc.
- Household consumables: batteries, cleaning products, washing up liquid, cling film/ foil, toilet/kitchen rolls, napkins,etc
- Household small everyday products: tin openers,potato peelers, bowls, buckets, brushes etc.
- DIY basics: fuses, wallpaper paste,white spirit, sealant, masking tape, clips, hooks, TV connectors, nails etc.
- Coal, sticks, logs & firelighters
- Christmas cards (wide selection of Charity cards) & special occasion cards, gift wrap, tissue paper & gift bags etc
- Toys: Jellycat soft toys, dolls houses, traditional wooden items and novelty stocking fillers etc
- Gifts: Leslie Gerry textiles, novelty mugs, themed calendars & diaries, floral kitchenwares, coasters etc
- Hats, gloves & scarves, de-icer, screen wash, torches.
Please do come in and feel free to browse. All enquiries telephone: 01270 811210
Open everyday (except Christmas Day) from 05.45am
Extended opening times during Coop Closure
No lunch time closing.
Open 1 hour later each night.**
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Apologies to anyone who came to the stall that we intended to run yesterday morning (Saturday) outside the charity shop. Our volunteers arrived to set up at 9am with high hopes but were very soon aware that the elements were not going to be in our favour.It was decided that soggy stock and bedraggled volunteers was not a good idea and sadly had to abandon the plan!We hope to run the stall next...
Illegal parking continues causing problems at Kingbur Place. Offenders keep blocking the entrance to Kingbur Place which is not only annoying but also highly dangerous. A situation arising where emergency services need to access residents living there and are blocked from doing so could have serious consequences.Offenders parking their vehicles there also make it impossible to get a clear...
As the village shops make their individual announcements about coming out of lockdown, we thought it would be useful to have a page in the COVID-19 section to provide a handy reference to these articles.We will try to keep this up to date as more information comes in.Click here to see this new...
Friday 3rd Jul
Methodist Meeting Rooms