By Plus Dane Group - 26th March 2012 8:52am
Proposed Development of Affordable Homes for Local people in Buerton
Open Evening : 5:30-7:15pm on 3rd April 2012 at Hankelow Village Hall
The Plus Dane Group, subject to planning permission, are hoping to build a new development of affordable homes on land off Windmill Lane in Buerton.
In order to ensure that we build the right number and type of properties we are asking potential local occupiers to come along to our open evening on the 3rd April 2012.
Currently we are considering a scheme of 9 affordable homes, consisting;
- 4 x 3 bedroomed houses for Affordable Rent
- 4 x 3 bed houses and 1 x 3 bed bungalow for Shared Ownership Sale.
To qualify for one of the homes applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- That they have a local connection to the Parish of Buerton. This is normally by the fact that they have lived within the parish for a number of years or that they previously lived in the parish and wish to return.
- A local connection may be also demonstrated if the applicant works in the area or provides primary care for a local resident
- They are a first time buyer, with a local connection who could not otherwise afford to set up home in Buerton Parish. (It will be necessary at some stage for an applicant to provide income details)
The purpose of providing affordable homes in Buerton is to ensure that local people can live in, and contribute to the local community.
If you, a member of your household, or family is interested and feel might qualify for the properties, please come along to the opening evening for more information.
If you cannot attend the above please complete and return the form — click on the link below the photo.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Start of summer planting, it is such good fun -- you know you want to come down today and help out. Flags up.... Plants out for the Bride (and us!)Anyone free tomorrow -- we have Millennium bed planting needing your touch. And a little bit more besides. There will be coffee and chocolates.Many thanksSuzie...
All three pubs in the village will play an important part in the Festival.So that you can coordinate your drinking and listening to some of the great bands who are appearing at the Festival, please see below the schedule of performances at the Lord Combermere.Schedules for the Bridge Inn and the Shroppie Fly will follow over the next few days.The Lord Combermere..
Gift retailer, Williams of Audlem, has just scooped a retail "Oscar" for best Independent Gift Retailer of the Year for the UK's North, and Northern Ireland region. Pictured above is owner/ manager, Judy Evans receiving her trophy at the awards ceremony at the glittering Grosvenor House Hotel, London's Park Lane on May 15th.Hundreds of guests made a beeline to see the...
Friday 24th May
Scout and Guide Hall
Aston Methodist Hall