By Plus Dane Group - 26th March 2012 8:52am
Proposed Development of Affordable Homes for Local people in Buerton
Open Evening : 5:30-7:15pm on 3rd April 2012 at Hankelow Village Hall
The Plus Dane Group, subject to planning permission, are hoping to build a new development of affordable homes on land off Windmill Lane in Buerton.
In order to ensure that we build the right number and type of properties we are asking potential local occupiers to come along to our open evening on the 3rd April 2012.
Currently we are considering a scheme of 9 affordable homes, consisting;
- 4 x 3 bedroomed houses for Affordable Rent
- 4 x 3 bed houses and 1 x 3 bed bungalow for Shared Ownership Sale.
To qualify for one of the homes applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- That they have a local connection to the Parish of Buerton. This is normally by the fact that they have lived within the parish for a number of years or that they previously lived in the parish and wish to return.
- A local connection may be also demonstrated if the applicant works in the area or provides primary care for a local resident
- They are a first time buyer, with a local connection who could not otherwise afford to set up home in Buerton Parish. (It will be necessary at some stage for an applicant to provide income details)
The purpose of providing affordable homes in Buerton is to ensure that local people can live in, and contribute to the local community.
If you, a member of your household, or family is interested and feel might qualify for the properties, please come along to the opening evening for more information.
If you cannot attend the above please complete and return the form — click on the link below the photo.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Friday November 22ndPassed away peacefully in Leighton Hospital on 4th November 2019 aged 81 years. Joe, beloved husband of Dorothy, dearly loved dad of Simon, Debbie and the late Martin, and much loved grandad to Daniel, Luke, Jake, Sophie, Emily and Hattie, of Nantwich formerly of Audlem. Funeral service at Audlem Methodist Church Friday 22nd November 2019 at 1.00pm. Traditional mourning...
Ed: A reminder for tonight — just a few tickets leftAs the dark nights arrive and Christmas is catching us up, we are back with our Winter Fashion Show.Showing all our new fashion pieces including our gorgeous Faux Fur Jackets and Gilets, Ponchos, and Bamboo Wardrobe classics' we will also show some of our new bags, footwear and jewellery ' all things to treat yourself or someone...
7th December — Greek nightWe have a date for our next Greek Night, it's on Saturday, 7th December. If people would like to book or any questions about the event then feel free to pop in and speak to George, if booking then payment upfront is needed. Please see menu (picture) which has been done by the fabulous Joe of Audlem printers...he always does a great job.Part time job vacancy...
Monday 11th Nov
Audlem Public Hall
Audlem Town Hall
Scout & Guide Hall