By Plus Dane Group - 26th March 2012 8:52am
Proposed Development of Affordable Homes for Local people in Buerton
Open Evening : 5:30-7:15pm on 3rd April 2012 at Hankelow Village Hall
The Plus Dane Group, subject to planning permission, are hoping to build a new development of affordable homes on land off Windmill Lane in Buerton.
In order to ensure that we build the right number and type of properties we are asking potential local occupiers to come along to our open evening on the 3rd April 2012.
Currently we are considering a scheme of 9 affordable homes, consisting;
- 4 x 3 bedroomed houses for Affordable Rent
- 4 x 3 bed houses and 1 x 3 bed bungalow for Shared Ownership Sale.
To qualify for one of the homes applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- That they have a local connection to the Parish of Buerton. This is normally by the fact that they have lived within the parish for a number of years or that they previously lived in the parish and wish to return.
- A local connection may be also demonstrated if the applicant works in the area or provides primary care for a local resident
- They are a first time buyer, with a local connection who could not otherwise afford to set up home in Buerton Parish. (It will be necessary at some stage for an applicant to provide income details)
The purpose of providing affordable homes in Buerton is to ensure that local people can live in, and contribute to the local community.
If you, a member of your household, or family is interested and feel might qualify for the properties, please come along to the opening evening for more information.
If you cannot attend the above please complete and return the form — click on the link below the photo.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Audlem Festival of Transport Sunday, 28th JulyCan you help?We are looking for volunteers for a couple of hours to marshall the parade through Audlem and to act as Parking Facilitators on the field (full training will be given).Contact ASET on 07708 354135Audlem Special Events...
For many years people have walked via the farm drive and generally always been polite and courteous but over the last couple of weeks we have had incidents of (on these occasions) gentlemen (I use the term loosely) that have been trespassing and allowing their dogs to run freely on private land used to feed livestock. Not only is this a danger to yourself for example, you may be somewhere that...
Canal bridge 79 No Access? No problem!Responsible law abiding citizens on foot who want to follow the path to Coole Lane or to the Old Stables from the towpath just below lock 15 are faced with a notice "Private Drive No Access ".Have no fear. This does not apply to you. The path is a continuation of Audlem public footpath No. 9 and leaves the canal at the gate by the bridge...
Saturday 20th Jul
Scout & Guide Hall
Scout and Guide Hall