By Audlem Webteam - 31st August 2012 7:02am
As of this week, the Post Office in Stafford Street is selling tickets and cards for the National Lottery.
All the different varieties of games will be available over the counter
- Lotto — the original £1 a time "fill-in-a-card" game.
- Plus 5 — for an extra £1 puts your Lotto numbers into a further five draws during the week.
- Euro millions — enters the numbers into a Europe wide draw which gives the biggest jackpots.
- Thunderball — fixed top prize of £500,000 for a £1 entry.
- Pick and match — can give bigger prizes by matching specific numbers.
- Scratch cards — instant wins on cards of several different kinds.
The Post Office can pay out instantly on winning tickets up to certain limits.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
WIN an afternoon tea for two! National Afternoon Tea week, 14th-20th August is now upon us. To celebrate, Finefoodies' Deli & Cafe are delighted to give away "a fabulously fine Afternoon Tea for two" x 2. This includes their new special blend of Finefoodies' loose leaf tea. Simply go to their new Facebook Page, 'Finefoodies Deli Audlem' (click http...
Sad news We are sad to inform the readers of AudlemOnline that Simon Carey aged 62, passed away peacefully last Wednesday after a long illness. Simon was well known to the village in recent years for being the Head Butcher at Oxtail & Trotter. He was a gentle, caring man with a great sense of humour who will be sorely missed by many. Simon was truly dedicated to his chosen career as a Butcher...
We've had a message reporting a recent fraud which was a local resident fell victim to: "Just yesterday my elderly neighbour was tricked... A call purporting to be from Cheshire East saying she had for 20 odd years been overpaying council tax, she was in another band. They said they would send paperwork in the post but that they would reimburse all this overpaid council tax. They...
Wednesday 16th Aug
To Sound Common and Overwater Marina
Audlem Public Hall
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am
Aston Methodist Church Hall