By Anne Burrows - 11th May 2012 7:11am
t.a.v.a. has once again had fantastic feedback from its latest show — the internationally renowned magicians 'Morgan and West'.
They certainly lived up to expectations. And just as they sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe, it was great to see them selling out in Audlem.
Feedback from children:
- "Awesome magic show by Morgan and West!! Best I've been too!!" Dan age 15
- " It was excellent, best show I've seen." Thomas age 9
- "They're the best magicians I've seen, they were really funny and I would love to see them again. The last trick was the best. It's the best show I've been to." Hannah age 9
- "Great magic. I have no idea how they did some of their magic." Georgia age 11
- "Fantastic, fabadabydozie and awesome." Raif age 9
- "Brilliant." Shea
- "It was brilliant. I could not work out the last bit."
And from the grown ups:
- "Both my children said it was the best show they'd been to. Pretty good rating considering we've been to see The Lion King in London!!!"
- "Great to bring this to the village."
- "Excellent evening."
- "A fabulous evening."
- "The great work that Tava does in bringing unusual and excellent entertainment to Audlem"
- "Very, very clever indeed."
- "I've never seen live magic before. Fascinating experience."
- "Wonderful evening had by all."
- "Great to have cultural experience on our doorstep."
Would you like to go on our t.a.v.a. mailing list? email@example.com
Do contact us. We are Julia Teale, Julia Turner, Sally-Ann Spooner, Janet Warrington, Martin Keighley and Anne Burrows.
To follow us on Facebook and see photos of our events:
For more information about other rural touring events in Cheshire: www.cheshireruraltouringarts.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The funeral of Jack McClintock, affectionately known by everyone as 'Jack Mack' will take place in St James's Church, Audlem on Friday 15th December 2017 at 11.30am. Family flowers only please, any kind donations received will be given to The Countryside Alliance Foundation, a charity which enables children and young adults to visit and enjoy the benefits and adventures of being...
Pictures of Audlem in the snow by Philip...
Part of the funding that APHAx was given by the Big Lottery Fund was for a website for the Public Hall (not just the Annexe).So today we officially launch the website. You can see it here, or you can get to it through the Public Hall link on the business Directory.It is by no means complete, and we are going to put a lot more photographs of rooms and...
Wednesday 13th Dec
St James Church
St James Church
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am