By Anne Burrows - 11th May 2012 7:11am
t.a.v.a. has once again had fantastic feedback from its latest show — the internationally renowned magicians 'Morgan and West'.
They certainly lived up to expectations. And just as they sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe, it was great to see them selling out in Audlem.
Feedback from children:
- "Awesome magic show by Morgan and West!! Best I've been too!!" Dan age 15
- " It was excellent, best show I've seen." Thomas age 9
- "They're the best magicians I've seen, they were really funny and I would love to see them again. The last trick was the best. It's the best show I've been to." Hannah age 9
- "Great magic. I have no idea how they did some of their magic." Georgia age 11
- "Fantastic, fabadabydozie and awesome." Raif age 9
- "Brilliant." Shea
- "It was brilliant. I could not work out the last bit."
And from the grown ups:
- "Both my children said it was the best show they'd been to. Pretty good rating considering we've been to see The Lion King in London!!!"
- "Great to bring this to the village."
- "Excellent evening."
- "A fabulous evening."
- "The great work that Tava does in bringing unusual and excellent entertainment to Audlem"
- "Very, very clever indeed."
- "I've never seen live magic before. Fascinating experience."
- "Wonderful evening had by all."
- "Great to have cultural experience on our doorstep."
Would you like to go on our t.a.v.a. mailing list? firstname.lastname@example.org
Do contact us. We are Julia Teale, Julia Turner, Sally-Ann Spooner, Janet Warrington, Martin Keighley and Anne Burrows.
To follow us on Facebook and see photos of our events:
For more information about other rural touring events in Cheshire: www.cheshireruraltouringarts.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
This is the appeal by the developers against the refusal of the original application (17/0339N).This appeal will take place on Wednesday March 21st and Thursday March 22nd at the Municipal Buildings at Earle Street in Crewe.It is a public meeting, classed as an informal hearing, before a Government appointed inspector — anyone can attend the appeal, and within procedural constraints we...
New timetable from April 1stRoute 73 has an altered timetable from April 1st.You can see the new timetable by clicking here.In summary, (and assuming that your editor has read the timetable correctly) it appears that buses are scheduled to leave Audlem for Nantwich at 08.11, 10.26,. 12.26, 14.26, 15.51, 17.01 and 18.01. and leave Audlem...
Patsy Gash (Granny Spain) — Funeral ArrangementsDate : Monday 26th MarchTime: 15:00Where : St. James' Church, AudlemFollowed by refreshments at The Bridge Inn.Donations will be collected in aid of St Luke's...
Thursday 22nd Mar
Audlem Car Park
Audlem Car Park
Aston methodist Church