By Anne Burrows - 11th May 2012 7:11am
t.a.v.a. has once again had fantastic feedback from its latest show — the internationally renowned magicians 'Morgan and West'.
They certainly lived up to expectations. And just as they sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe, it was great to see them selling out in Audlem.
Feedback from children:
- "Awesome magic show by Morgan and West!! Best I've been too!!" Dan age 15
- " It was excellent, best show I've seen." Thomas age 9
- "They're the best magicians I've seen, they were really funny and I would love to see them again. The last trick was the best. It's the best show I've been to." Hannah age 9
- "Great magic. I have no idea how they did some of their magic." Georgia age 11
- "Fantastic, fabadabydozie and awesome." Raif age 9
- "Brilliant." Shea
- "It was brilliant. I could not work out the last bit."
And from the grown ups:
- "Both my children said it was the best show they'd been to. Pretty good rating considering we've been to see The Lion King in London!!!"
- "Great to bring this to the village."
- "Excellent evening."
- "A fabulous evening."
- "The great work that Tava does in bringing unusual and excellent entertainment to Audlem"
- "Very, very clever indeed."
- "I've never seen live magic before. Fascinating experience."
- "Wonderful evening had by all."
- "Great to have cultural experience on our doorstep."
Would you like to go on our t.a.v.a. mailing list? firstname.lastname@example.org
Do contact us. We are Julia Teale, Julia Turner, Sally-Ann Spooner, Janet Warrington, Martin Keighley and Anne Burrows.
To follow us on Facebook and see photos of our events:
For more information about other rural touring events in Cheshire: www.cheshireruraltouringarts.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
URGENT — Assistance RequiredMy parents live on a narrow boat and can be frequently seen in Audlem, so people may even know the hat! They often help fellow boaters and I would really appreciate support form the community.My Dad lost his hat on Wednesday 11th July in Market Drayton at around 10am.It's a cream Trilby/Panama style, with a black band with lots of badges around the brim...
Judy has let us know that the dog has happily been reunited with its owner.Michelle Gultekin sent this in:This old lady was found wandering the village at 8.15pm yesterday. She is with Judy at the newsagents, being looked...
Adam LovattIt is now two weeks since my husband Adam's Funeral and only eight weeks since his Tragic and Senseless Death.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to our fantastic neighbours, customers and friends in Audlem who have wrapped us in a blanket of Support, Compassion and Love since Adam's death. Too many people to name, but you know who you are and we simply could not...
Tuesday 17th Jul
Monday 16th Jul
Catalyst Science Discovery Centre, Widnes
4,Hayfields Grove, off Moorsfield Avenue
Audlem Car Park