By Anne Burrows - 11th May 2012 7:11am
t.a.v.a. has once again had fantastic feedback from its latest show — the internationally renowned magicians 'Morgan and West'.
They certainly lived up to expectations. And just as they sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe, it was great to see them selling out in Audlem.
Feedback from children:
- "Awesome magic show by Morgan and West!! Best I've been too!!" Dan age 15
- " It was excellent, best show I've seen." Thomas age 9
- "They're the best magicians I've seen, they were really funny and I would love to see them again. The last trick was the best. It's the best show I've been to." Hannah age 9
- "Great magic. I have no idea how they did some of their magic." Georgia age 11
- "Fantastic, fabadabydozie and awesome." Raif age 9
- "Brilliant." Shea
- "It was brilliant. I could not work out the last bit."
And from the grown ups:
- "Both my children said it was the best show they'd been to. Pretty good rating considering we've been to see The Lion King in London!!!"
- "Great to bring this to the village."
- "Excellent evening."
- "A fabulous evening."
- "The great work that Tava does in bringing unusual and excellent entertainment to Audlem"
- "Very, very clever indeed."
- "I've never seen live magic before. Fascinating experience."
- "Wonderful evening had by all."
- "Great to have cultural experience on our doorstep."
Would you like to go on our t.a.v.a. mailing list? email@example.com
Do contact us. We are Julia Teale, Julia Turner, Sally-Ann Spooner, Janet Warrington, Martin Keighley and Anne Burrows.
To follow us on Facebook and see photos of our events:
For more information about other rural touring events in Cheshire: www.cheshireruraltouringarts.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Outline planning permission is being sought for four detached homes near to the former Brookfield golf course in Hankelow.Details of the submitted plans are available on the Cheshire East website here. Comments on the application are welcomed by Wednesday 18th...
Local dressage team the Cheshire Chicks are flying high after qualifying for the British Dressage Team Quest National Championships. The team, consisting of local riders Corrie Mclellan, Ellie Foster and mother and daughter Janet and Izzy Maughan won their place at the dressage championships, which is aimed at grassroots riders, by taking a well-deserved second spot at the recent North West...
Speed Enforcement took place on Whitchurch Road Audlem on Monday between 11:00am and 11:25am. During this period 55 vehicles passed, a mixture heading in and out of the village.Unfortunately 4 vehicles were found speeding, nothing strange in that you might say, but all belonged to addresses in the village.This is disappointing when one of the biggest issues from residents is speeding vehicles...
Friday 20th Oct
Thursday 19th Oct
Lord C Car Park
Scout & Guide Hall
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am
Scout and Guide Hall