By Anne Burrows - 11th May 2012 7:11am
t.a.v.a. has once again had fantastic feedback from its latest show — the internationally renowned magicians 'Morgan and West'.
They certainly lived up to expectations. And just as they sold out at the Edinburgh Fringe, it was great to see them selling out in Audlem.
Feedback from children:
- "Awesome magic show by Morgan and West!! Best I've been too!!" Dan age 15
- " It was excellent, best show I've seen." Thomas age 9
- "They're the best magicians I've seen, they were really funny and I would love to see them again. The last trick was the best. It's the best show I've been to." Hannah age 9
- "Great magic. I have no idea how they did some of their magic." Georgia age 11
- "Fantastic, fabadabydozie and awesome." Raif age 9
- "Brilliant." Shea
- "It was brilliant. I could not work out the last bit."
And from the grown ups:
- "Both my children said it was the best show they'd been to. Pretty good rating considering we've been to see The Lion King in London!!!"
- "Great to bring this to the village."
- "Excellent evening."
- "A fabulous evening."
- "The great work that Tava does in bringing unusual and excellent entertainment to Audlem"
- "Very, very clever indeed."
- "I've never seen live magic before. Fascinating experience."
- "Wonderful evening had by all."
- "Great to have cultural experience on our doorstep."
Would you like to go on our t.a.v.a. mailing list? email@example.com
Do contact us. We are Julia Teale, Julia Turner, Sally-Ann Spooner, Janet Warrington, Martin Keighley and Anne Burrows.
To follow us on Facebook and see photos of our events:
For more information about other rural touring events in Cheshire: www.cheshireruraltouringarts.co.uk
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
WIN an afternoon tea for two! National Afternoon Tea week, 14th-20th August is now upon us. To celebrate, Finefoodies' Deli & Cafe are delighted to give away "a fabulously fine Afternoon Tea for two" x 2. This includes their new special blend of Finefoodies' loose leaf tea. Simply go to their new Facebook Page, 'Finefoodies Deli Audlem' (click http...
Sad news We are sad to inform the readers of AudlemOnline that Simon Carey aged 62, passed away peacefully last Wednesday after a long illness. Simon was well known to the village in recent years for being the Head Butcher at Oxtail & Trotter. He was a gentle, caring man with a great sense of humour who will be sorely missed by many. Simon was truly dedicated to his chosen career as a Butcher...
The next major event in the village is the Annual Beer Festival at the Lord Combermere which this year is from 25th — 28th August. Mine Hosts Allan and Jo Brown have now released their expected list of available special ales and ciders a great selection of 25 Real Ales and 11 delicious ciders — Don't miss this great tasting event! Click on the PDF files to reveal all.! These lists are...
Saturday 19th Aug
Audlem Public Hall
Aston Methodist Church Hall
Time Trial & Road Race