By Reub Palin - 29th February 2012 7:03am
Tomorrow evening, Thursday 1st March, the Lord Combermere in association with Reubadub Promotions are extremely proud to present one of the best performers in the area, Mr George Borowski.
George is a well known figure in the music world and when Dire Straits sang 'Guitar George he knows all the chords', this is the Guitar George they sang of.
George plays and sings with an infectious smile and his delivery is that of a man who loves his work, and an absolute gentleman in the music industry.
- "I have never seen a rock 'n roll performer so completely connected with what he was doing on stage" Frank Black — Pixies
- "George has an uncanny ability to straddle the divide and deliver a message to all camps" Terry Christian — DJ
- "One of the most gifted singer/songwriters and natural performers I have ever seen" Mick Middles — Music Journalist/Writer
- "A unique singer-songwriter with a righteous howl — George is one of the reasons I became a musician" Jimi Goodwin — Doves
- "It's been a privilege for me to have known and worked with George Borowski for the last ten years" Norman Blake — Teenage Fanclub
Local Favourites Darren Poyzer and Roydan Styles have classed George as an inspiration to themselves and people from far and wide are keen to travel to The capital of the Crewe and Nantwich Music Scene to see Georges debut show.
So, if they are keen to do so, then so should the people of Audlem — come out, have a drink and see what is set to be the highlight of the TLC nights.
As always it's free entry and support will start at 9.00pm.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The funeral of Jack McClintock, affectionately known by everyone as 'Jack Mack' will take place in St James's Church, Audlem on Friday 15th December 2017 at 11.30am. Family flowers only please, any kind donations received will be given to The Countryside Alliance Foundation, a charity which enables children and young adults to visit and enjoy the benefits and adventures of being...
Pictures of Audlem in the snow by Philip...
Part of the funding that APHAx was given by the Big Lottery Fund was for a website for the Public Hall (not just the Annexe).So today we officially launch the website. You can see it here, or you can get to it through the Public Hall link on the business Directory.It is by no means complete, and we are going to put a lot more photographs of rooms and...
Wednesday 13th Dec
Tuesday 12th Dec
St James Church
St James Church
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am