By Reub Palin - 29th February 2012 7:03am
Tomorrow evening, Thursday 1st March, the Lord Combermere in association with Reubadub Promotions are extremely proud to present one of the best performers in the area, Mr George Borowski.
George is a well known figure in the music world and when Dire Straits sang 'Guitar George he knows all the chords', this is the Guitar George they sang of.
George plays and sings with an infectious smile and his delivery is that of a man who loves his work, and an absolute gentleman in the music industry.
- "I have never seen a rock 'n roll performer so completely connected with what he was doing on stage" Frank Black — Pixies
- "George has an uncanny ability to straddle the divide and deliver a message to all camps" Terry Christian — DJ
- "One of the most gifted singer/songwriters and natural performers I have ever seen" Mick Middles — Music Journalist/Writer
- "A unique singer-songwriter with a righteous howl — George is one of the reasons I became a musician" Jimi Goodwin — Doves
- "It's been a privilege for me to have known and worked with George Borowski for the last ten years" Norman Blake — Teenage Fanclub
Local Favourites Darren Poyzer and Roydan Styles have classed George as an inspiration to themselves and people from far and wide are keen to travel to The capital of the Crewe and Nantwich Music Scene to see Georges debut show.
So, if they are keen to do so, then so should the people of Audlem — come out, have a drink and see what is set to be the highlight of the TLC nights.
As always it's free entry and support will start at 9.00pm.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Civitas Planning Limited, a planning consultancy company, have submitted a planning application to Cheshire East Council to convert the Brookfield Golf Club into a large domestic dwelling with four bedrooms with en-suites and dressing rooms on the upper floor and kitchen / dining area and lounge on the lower floor.Extensions to the building are proposed to accommodate the new internal layout...
We've had a message sent in by a local resident — they have provided their name — regarding their concerns about vehicles parking in the centre of Audlem:Parking in the village is difficult as we all know and will get worse with the forthcoming new houses.However, there are an increasing number of people who park across and in the entrance to the Fire Station when visiting the Co-Op and...
Outline planning permission is being sought for four detached homes near to the former Brookfield golf course in Hankelow.Details of the submitted plans are available on the Cheshire East website here. Comments on the application are welcomed by Wednesday 18th...
Audlem Scout & Guide Hall
Scout & Guide Hall
Lord C Car Park
Lord C Car Park