By Reub Palin - 29th February 2012 7:03am
Tomorrow evening, Thursday 1st March, the Lord Combermere in association with Reubadub Promotions are extremely proud to present one of the best performers in the area, Mr George Borowski.
George is a well known figure in the music world and when Dire Straits sang 'Guitar George he knows all the chords', this is the Guitar George they sang of.
George plays and sings with an infectious smile and his delivery is that of a man who loves his work, and an absolute gentleman in the music industry.
- "I have never seen a rock 'n roll performer so completely connected with what he was doing on stage" Frank Black — Pixies
- "George has an uncanny ability to straddle the divide and deliver a message to all camps" Terry Christian — DJ
- "One of the most gifted singer/songwriters and natural performers I have ever seen" Mick Middles — Music Journalist/Writer
- "A unique singer-songwriter with a righteous howl — George is one of the reasons I became a musician" Jimi Goodwin — Doves
- "It's been a privilege for me to have known and worked with George Borowski for the last ten years" Norman Blake — Teenage Fanclub
Local Favourites Darren Poyzer and Roydan Styles have classed George as an inspiration to themselves and people from far and wide are keen to travel to The capital of the Crewe and Nantwich Music Scene to see Georges debut show.
So, if they are keen to do so, then so should the people of Audlem — come out, have a drink and see what is set to be the highlight of the TLC nights.
As always it's free entry and support will start at 9.00pm.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
This program is being broadcast from Monday 12th March for three weeks, going out on every week day at 6.30pm on BBC 2.The shop cash registerOur item, the shop register, will be featured in episode eleven which will go out on Monday 26th March.Judy, Derek & Megan Williams of...
This is the appeal by the developers against the refusal of the original application (17/0339N).This appeal will take place on Wednesday March 21st and Thursday March 22nd at the Municipal Buildings at Earle Street in Crewe.It is a public meeting, classed as an informal hearing, before a Government appointed inspector — anyone can attend the appeal, and within procedural constraints we...
New timetable from April 1stRoute 73 has an altered timetable from April 1st.You can see the new timetable by clicking here.In summary, (and assuming that your editor has read the timetable correctly) it appears that buses are scheduled to leave Audlem for Nantwich at 08.11, 10.26,. 12.26, 14.26, 15.51, 17.01 and 18.01. and leave Audlem...
Tuesday 20th Mar
Town Hall (Audlem Public Hall)
Audlem Car Park
Audlem Car Park