By Reub Palin - 29th February 2012 7:03am
Tomorrow evening, Thursday 1st March, the Lord Combermere in association with Reubadub Promotions are extremely proud to present one of the best performers in the area, Mr George Borowski.
George is a well known figure in the music world and when Dire Straits sang 'Guitar George he knows all the chords', this is the Guitar George they sang of.
George plays and sings with an infectious smile and his delivery is that of a man who loves his work, and an absolute gentleman in the music industry.
- "I have never seen a rock 'n roll performer so completely connected with what he was doing on stage" Frank Black — Pixies
- "George has an uncanny ability to straddle the divide and deliver a message to all camps" Terry Christian — DJ
- "One of the most gifted singer/songwriters and natural performers I have ever seen" Mick Middles — Music Journalist/Writer
- "A unique singer-songwriter with a righteous howl — George is one of the reasons I became a musician" Jimi Goodwin — Doves
- "It's been a privilege for me to have known and worked with George Borowski for the last ten years" Norman Blake — Teenage Fanclub
Local Favourites Darren Poyzer and Roydan Styles have classed George as an inspiration to themselves and people from far and wide are keen to travel to The capital of the Crewe and Nantwich Music Scene to see Georges debut show.
So, if they are keen to do so, then so should the people of Audlem — come out, have a drink and see what is set to be the highlight of the TLC nights.
As always it's free entry and support will start at 9.00pm.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
URGENT — Assistance RequiredMy parents live on a narrow boat and can be frequently seen in Audlem, so people may even know the hat! They often help fellow boaters and I would really appreciate support form the community.My Dad lost his hat on Wednesday 11th July in Market Drayton at around 10am.It's a cream Trilby/Panama style, with a black band with lots of badges around the brim...
Adam LovattIt is now two weeks since my husband Adam's Funeral and only eight weeks since his Tragic and Senseless Death.I would like to express my sincere gratitude to our fantastic neighbours, customers and friends in Audlem who have wrapped us in a blanket of Support, Compassion and Love since Adam's death. Too many people to name, but you know who you are and we simply could not...
Judy has let us know that the dog has happily been reunited with its owner.Michelle Gultekin sent this in:This old lady was found wandering the village at 8.15pm yesterday. She is with Judy at the newsagents, being looked...
Wednesday 18th Jul
4,Hayfields Grove, off Moorsfield Avenue
Audlem Car Park
Venue to be arranged