By Reub Palin - 29th February 2012 7:03am
Tomorrow evening, Thursday 1st March, the Lord Combermere in association with Reubadub Promotions are extremely proud to present one of the best performers in the area, Mr George Borowski.
George is a well known figure in the music world and when Dire Straits sang 'Guitar George he knows all the chords', this is the Guitar George they sang of.
George plays and sings with an infectious smile and his delivery is that of a man who loves his work, and an absolute gentleman in the music industry.
- "I have never seen a rock 'n roll performer so completely connected with what he was doing on stage" Frank Black — Pixies
- "George has an uncanny ability to straddle the divide and deliver a message to all camps" Terry Christian — DJ
- "One of the most gifted singer/songwriters and natural performers I have ever seen" Mick Middles — Music Journalist/Writer
- "A unique singer-songwriter with a righteous howl — George is one of the reasons I became a musician" Jimi Goodwin — Doves
- "It's been a privilege for me to have known and worked with George Borowski for the last ten years" Norman Blake — Teenage Fanclub
Local Favourites Darren Poyzer and Roydan Styles have classed George as an inspiration to themselves and people from far and wide are keen to travel to The capital of the Crewe and Nantwich Music Scene to see Georges debut show.
So, if they are keen to do so, then so should the people of Audlem — come out, have a drink and see what is set to be the highlight of the TLC nights.
As always it's free entry and support will start at 9.00pm.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Nick Jarvis sent the following message to AudlemOnline on Wednesday 9th August at 07:09 PM: At around 2pm on Wednesday 9th August a caravan was stolen from an address on Bagley Lane near Audlem. The caravan was a Bailey Senator Arizon 2009. Direction of travel is unknown at this time. If you have any information relating to this incident please contact the police on 101 quoting incident...
We've had a message from Hannah at Farm Made Tearooms — the new Café in the courtyard at Number 11 Cheshire Street — announcing that they will be opening this Thursday 10th August. Opening hours for Farm Made are on the right. I'm sure that we all wish Hannah and her team great success in the new...
WIN an afternoon tea for two! National Afternoon Tea week, 14th-20th August is now upon us. To celebrate, Finefoodies' Deli & Cafe are delighted to give away "a fabulously fine Afternoon Tea for two" x 2. This includes their new special blend of Finefoodies' loose leaf tea. Simply go to their new Facebook Page, 'Finefoodies Deli Audlem' (click http...
Monday 14th Aug
To Sound Common and Overwater Marina
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am
Aston Methodist Church Hall
Time Trial & Road Race