By Reub Palin - 31st January 2012 7:06am
Reubadub promotions announce the following up and coming events in Audlem:
- Thursday 2nd February — Tap The Keg — The Lord C, Free
- Saturday 4th February - Modern Alarms / The Wash — Audlem Scout Hall £5 — kids Free
- Thursday 9th February - Phil Maddocks — The Lord C, Free
- Thursday 16th February - Taylor and the Mason — The Lord C, Free
- Thursday 23rd February - Nikki Rous — The Lord C, Free
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
These photos were sent in by Shaughna Warburton (click the images to enlarge)."Thought you might like these photos of a simply HUGE murmuration of starlings, roosting just outside the village. Truly a magnificent wildlife...
Missing grey tabby cat, female age 6 answers to Polly -- she is microchipped. Polly's owner has supplied the picture of PollyShe is very friendly and knows her way around her area. She lives at hill view cottage on Whitchurch road and always comes back, never stays out at night. She seems to have been missing from Tuesday teatime last night and has not been seen since.Ed: We have the...
I am seriously concerned by the number of heavy lorries coming through the centre of Audlem. It is quite un-nerving to be walking along the pavements in the village particularly on Cheshire Street opposite the butcher's where the footpath is quite narrow and to have a huge lorry thunder by less than a metre away from one. They often appear to be exceeding the speed limit. I just wonder...
Friday 16th Feb
Audlem Car Park
Audlem Scout & Guide Hall
Audlem Town Hall
The Methodist Meeting Rooms