By Ian & Liz Haughey - 30th April 2012 7:05am
As Audlem awakes to the summer season and the excitement of a full programme of events for the summer months, the Fat Pigeon spreads its wings, shakes its head and settles down again, ready to welcome regular friends and visitors to the nest in Cheshire Street.
The family venture is now in it's 3rd year, and our handy little health food shop right in the middle of Audlem now has Enya's Book Shop, recycled fashions and gifts from Make do Make better, the Vintage Clothing store and a wide range of ethically sourced gifts.
Over the coming weekends you will often find Hoc's Fat Pigeon taking part in the myriad of events, especially the now famous Fringe Event during the Audlem Music and Arts Festival from 31st May — 5th June.
Hoc's Fat Pigeon is located in one of Audlem's most distinctive buildings in Cheshire Street, selling quality and exclusive products. Hoc's Fat Pigeon supplies Organic, Fairtrade, gluten free, vegan, Sugar added and environmental products:
- Basics: Beans and Pulses and Grains
- Dried Fruits Nuts and Seeds
- Flours, Flakes and Brans and more.
- Pasta, rice and ranges of handmade and exclusive sauces
- A great range of herbs & spices
- Coffees, Teas, hot chocolates from exclusive brands and snacky items
- Manuka Honey and Supplements
- Non-food items such as environmentally Household cleaning products etc.
- Our Breads are from local baker Snapes (you can pre-order for Saturday collection): Cakes; biscuits and chutneys locally from Jude: local honeys: eggs (Duck & Hen, all from the local area).
We hope you will find us friendly and willing to serve you, please do pop in to say hello and browse around. You can also order on line by dropping us an e-mail and we will get it ready for you, or if you want, we do deliver.
#Shop Opening Hours
- Monday — Friday (except Wednesday): 9:00am — 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am — 12:30pm
- Saturday: 9:00am — 4:00pm
- Sunday: For Events and if it's sunny!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
This is the appeal by the developers against the refusal of the original application (17/0339N).This appeal will take place on Wednesday March 21st and Thursday March 22nd at the Municipal Buildings at Earle Street in Crewe.It is a public meeting, classed as an informal hearing, before a Government appointed inspector — anyone can attend the appeal, and within procedural constraints we...
New timetable from April 1stRoute 73 has an altered timetable from April 1st.You can see the new timetable by clicking here.In summary, (and assuming that your editor has read the timetable correctly) it appears that buses are scheduled to leave Audlem for Nantwich at 08.11, 10.26,. 12.26, 14.26, 15.51, 17.01 and 18.01. and leave Audlem...
Patsy Gash (Granny Spain) — Funeral ArrangementsDate : Monday 26th MarchTime: 15:00Where : St. James' Church, AudlemFollowed by refreshments at The Bridge Inn.Donations will be collected in aid of St Luke's...
Thursday 22nd Mar
Audlem Car Park
Audlem Car Park
Aston methodist Church