By Ian & Liz Haughey - 30th April 2012 7:05am
As Audlem awakes to the summer season and the excitement of a full programme of events for the summer months, the Fat Pigeon spreads its wings, shakes its head and settles down again, ready to welcome regular friends and visitors to the nest in Cheshire Street.
The family venture is now in it's 3rd year, and our handy little health food shop right in the middle of Audlem now has Enya's Book Shop, recycled fashions and gifts from Make do Make better, the Vintage Clothing store and a wide range of ethically sourced gifts.
Over the coming weekends you will often find Hoc's Fat Pigeon taking part in the myriad of events, especially the now famous Fringe Event during the Audlem Music and Arts Festival from 31st May — 5th June.
Hoc's Fat Pigeon is located in one of Audlem's most distinctive buildings in Cheshire Street, selling quality and exclusive products. Hoc's Fat Pigeon supplies Organic, Fairtrade, gluten free, vegan, Sugar added and environmental products:
- Basics: Beans and Pulses and Grains
- Dried Fruits Nuts and Seeds
- Flours, Flakes and Brans and more.
- Pasta, rice and ranges of handmade and exclusive sauces
- A great range of herbs & spices
- Coffees, Teas, hot chocolates from exclusive brands and snacky items
- Manuka Honey and Supplements
- Non-food items such as environmentally Household cleaning products etc.
- Our Breads are from local baker Snapes (you can pre-order for Saturday collection): Cakes; biscuits and chutneys locally from Jude: local honeys: eggs (Duck & Hen, all from the local area).
We hope you will find us friendly and willing to serve you, please do pop in to say hello and browse around. You can also order on line by dropping us an e-mail and we will get it ready for you, or if you want, we do deliver.
#Shop Opening Hours
- Monday — Friday (except Wednesday): 9:00am — 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 9:00am — 12:30pm
- Saturday: 9:00am — 4:00pm
- Sunday: For Events and if it's sunny!
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The funeral of Jack McClintock, affectionately known by everyone as 'Jack Mack' will take place in St James's Church, Audlem on Friday 15th December 2017 at 11.30am. Family flowers only please, any kind donations received will be given to The Countryside Alliance Foundation, a charity which enables children and young adults to visit and enjoy the benefits and adventures of being...
Pictures of Audlem in the snow by Philip...
Part of the funding that APHAx was given by the Big Lottery Fund was for a website for the Public Hall (not just the Annexe).So today we officially launch the website. You can see it here, or you can get to it through the Public Hall link on the business Directory.It is by no means complete, and we are going to put a lot more photographs of rooms and...
Wednesday 13th Dec
St James Church
St James Church
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am