By Ronni Briggs - 12th August 2012 7:40am
The ADCA (Audlem & District Community Action) coffee club meets each Friday morning at Thornton House — everybody welcome to come along for an informal chat, a cup of coffee and listen to a short talk.
The programme of talks for the next couple of months has been arranged.
- August 31st Jess Yarwood Antique stories.
- September 7th Roger Millns History of folk singing
- September 14th John Jones Bee Keeping
- September 21st Raymond Smith Hankelow and Audlem of the past
- September 28th Hayden Christie Vet stories
- October 5th Gardening topics
- October 12th Mark Youle A journalist's side of the story
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The funeral of Jack McClintock, affectionately known by everyone as 'Jack Mack' will take place in St James's Church, Audlem on Friday 15th December 2017 at 11.30am. Family flowers only please, any kind donations received will be given to The Countryside Alliance Foundation, a charity which enables children and young adults to visit and enjoy the benefits and adventures of being...
In the early hours of December 5th shed and garage burglaries have occurred in Sheppenhall Lane, Aston and Whitchurch Road, Burleydam. A number of items have been stolen which include expensive power tools.We ask all residents to check security on outbuildings and garages as the number of this type of incident has increased over the past months.If you have any information please call the...
Pictures of Audlem in the snow by Philip...
Tuesday 12th Dec
St James Church
St James Church
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am