By Plus Dane Group - 26th March 2012 8:52am
Proposed Development of Affordable Homes for Local people in Buerton
Open Evening : 5:30-7:15pm on 3rd April 2012 at Hankelow Village Hall
The Plus Dane Group, subject to planning permission, are hoping to build a new development of affordable homes on land off Windmill Lane in Buerton.
In order to ensure that we build the right number and type of properties we are asking potential local occupiers to come along to our open evening on the 3rd April 2012.
Currently we are considering a scheme of 9 affordable homes, consisting;
- 4 x 3 bedroomed houses for Affordable Rent
- 4 x 3 bed houses and 1 x 3 bed bungalow for Shared Ownership Sale.
To qualify for one of the homes applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- That they have a local connection to the Parish of Buerton. This is normally by the fact that they have lived within the parish for a number of years or that they previously lived in the parish and wish to return.
- A local connection may be also demonstrated if the applicant works in the area or provides primary care for a local resident
- They are a first time buyer, with a local connection who could not otherwise afford to set up home in Buerton Parish. (It will be necessary at some stage for an applicant to provide income details)
The purpose of providing affordable homes in Buerton is to ensure that local people can live in, and contribute to the local community.
If you, a member of your household, or family is interested and feel might qualify for the properties, please come along to the opening evening for more information.
If you cannot attend the above please complete and return the form — click on the link below the photo.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
We've had a message sent in by a local resident — they have provided their name — regarding their concerns about vehicles parking in the centre of Audlem:Parking in the village is difficult as we all know and will get worse with the forthcoming new houses.However, there are an increasing number of people who park across and in the entrance to the Fire Station when visiting the Co-Op and...
Outline planning permission is being sought for four detached homes near to the former Brookfield golf course in Hankelow.Details of the submitted plans are available on the Cheshire East website here. Comments on the application are welcomed by Wednesday 18th...
Local dressage team the Cheshire Chicks are flying high after qualifying for the British Dressage Team Quest National Championships. The team, consisting of local riders Corrie Mclellan, Ellie Foster and mother and daughter Janet and Izzy Maughan won their place at the dressage championships, which is aimed at grassroots riders, by taking a well-deserved second spot at the recent North West...
Thursday 19th Oct
Lord C Car Park
Lord C Car Park
Scout & Guide Hall
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am