By Plus Dane Group - 26th March 2012 8:52am
Proposed Development of Affordable Homes for Local people in Buerton
Open Evening : 5:30-7:15pm on 3rd April 2012 at Hankelow Village Hall
The Plus Dane Group, subject to planning permission, are hoping to build a new development of affordable homes on land off Windmill Lane in Buerton.
In order to ensure that we build the right number and type of properties we are asking potential local occupiers to come along to our open evening on the 3rd April 2012.
Currently we are considering a scheme of 9 affordable homes, consisting;
- 4 x 3 bedroomed houses for Affordable Rent
- 4 x 3 bed houses and 1 x 3 bed bungalow for Shared Ownership Sale.
To qualify for one of the homes applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- That they have a local connection to the Parish of Buerton. This is normally by the fact that they have lived within the parish for a number of years or that they previously lived in the parish and wish to return.
- A local connection may be also demonstrated if the applicant works in the area or provides primary care for a local resident
- They are a first time buyer, with a local connection who could not otherwise afford to set up home in Buerton Parish. (It will be necessary at some stage for an applicant to provide income details)
The purpose of providing affordable homes in Buerton is to ensure that local people can live in, and contribute to the local community.
If you, a member of your household, or family is interested and feel might qualify for the properties, please come along to the opening evening for more information.
If you cannot attend the above please complete and return the form — click on the link below the photo.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
Sad news We are sad to inform the readers of AudlemOnline that Simon Carey aged 62, passed away peacefully last Wednesday after a long illness. Simon was well known to the village in recent years for being the Head Butcher at Oxtail & Trotter. He was a gentle, caring man with a great sense of humour who will be sorely missed by many. Simon was truly dedicated to his chosen career as a Butcher...
We've had a message reporting a recent fraud which was a local resident fell victim to: "Just yesterday my elderly neighbour was tricked... A call purporting to be from Cheshire East saying she had for 20 odd years been overpaying council tax, she was in another band. They said they would send paperwork in the post but that they would reimburse all this overpaid council tax. They...
Morris Care currently have some excellent job opportunities for local people in the local area. We are keen to employ local people and offer an excellent package and extensive training and have the below vacancies in our prestigious care home: Job: Care Assistants Type: Carer Location: Corbrook Park, Audlem Salary: Starting from £7.50 per hour Hours of Work: Full or part time- days and...
Wednesday 16th Aug
Tuesday 15th Aug
To Sound Common and Overwater Marina
Audlem Public Hall
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am
Aston Methodist Church Hall