By Plus Dane Group - 26th March 2012 8:52am
Proposed Development of Affordable Homes for Local people in Buerton
Open Evening : 5:30-7:15pm on 3rd April 2012 at Hankelow Village Hall
The Plus Dane Group, subject to planning permission, are hoping to build a new development of affordable homes on land off Windmill Lane in Buerton.
In order to ensure that we build the right number and type of properties we are asking potential local occupiers to come along to our open evening on the 3rd April 2012.
Currently we are considering a scheme of 9 affordable homes, consisting;
- 4 x 3 bedroomed houses for Affordable Rent
- 4 x 3 bed houses and 1 x 3 bed bungalow for Shared Ownership Sale.
To qualify for one of the homes applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- That they have a local connection to the Parish of Buerton. This is normally by the fact that they have lived within the parish for a number of years or that they previously lived in the parish and wish to return.
- A local connection may be also demonstrated if the applicant works in the area or provides primary care for a local resident
- They are a first time buyer, with a local connection who could not otherwise afford to set up home in Buerton Parish. (It will be necessary at some stage for an applicant to provide income details)
The purpose of providing affordable homes in Buerton is to ensure that local people can live in, and contribute to the local community.
If you, a member of your household, or family is interested and feel might qualify for the properties, please come along to the opening evening for more information.
If you cannot attend the above please complete and return the form — click on the link below the photo.
popular recent storiesAlso in the news
The funeral of Jack McClintock, affectionately known by everyone as 'Jack Mack' will take place in St James's Church, Audlem on Friday 15th December 2017 at 11.30am. Family flowers only please, any kind donations received will be given to The Countryside Alliance Foundation, a charity which enables children and young adults to visit and enjoy the benefits and adventures of being...
In the early hours of December 5th shed and garage burglaries have occurred in Sheppenhall Lane, Aston and Whitchurch Road, Burleydam. A number of items have been stolen which include expensive power tools.We ask all residents to check security on outbuildings and garages as the number of this type of incident has increased over the past months.If you have any information please call the...
Pictures of Audlem in the snow by Philip...
Tuesday 12th Dec
Monday 11th Dec
St James Church
St James Church
Meet in Audlem Car Park at 9.30am